testtest

Ammo is starting to become available again

PaulieDC

Elite
I use the Gun.Deals WebCrawler to find out Who’s got 45 ACP ammo, plus I’ve signed up on availability emails for at least a dozen online dealers. And obviously for months there’s been next-door to nothing. That started changing about three weeks ago but even 230 grain hardball was $.90 a round. That is starting to change. Today I got emails from six different dealers with ammo in stock. Popular sizes are 9 mm, 45 and .223. I just purchased four boxes of 45 ACP for $29.99 a box which at this point I’m happy to get that price. But the one that surprise me is this deal, and It’s been in stock for a couple days!
I haven’t seen 1000 rounds of 45 for $599 for I don’t know how long, especially for a decent brand. Of course they charge you $93 for shipping, Thousand rounds isn’t exactly light, but we should start seeing more stock at our local dealer. The important point is that several dealers are now FINALLY offering lower(ish) prices. Some online dealers are still price gouging a dollar around even for 9 mm. I won’t mention names but Google can certainly tell you quickly. Anyway, let’s hope we’re rising out of the mess!

They have! I picked up some Gold Dots, Critical Defenses, and range ammo for .22lr, 9mm, .40 s&w, .38 special, and .357 mag at a small shop on the way to the lake this weekend. I chatted up the shop owners, as I do, and they said it is definitely getting easier for them to get.

the prices of the reloaded ammo i buy, have dropped a bit as well.

the other day, i was able to buy .38 specials, (new factory) at yet another LGS, and there was no limits..!!!

Back