testtest

Ammo Prices

Oaktree45

Master Class
Ammo prices have come down enough that I bought some 357 Magnum at $32.99 for a box of 50 and 38 Special at $26.99 for a box of 50. My local gun store also had a couple of brands of 9mm for $12.99. I had to stock up on the 357 mag since the Taurus 627 I ordered should be coming in next week.

Ammo prices have come down enough that I bought some 357 Magnum at $32.99 for a box of 50 and 38 Special at $26.99 for a box of 50. My local gun store also had a couple of brands of 9mm for $12.99. I had to stock up on the 357 mag since the Taurus 627 I ordered should be coming in next week.
The ammunitionstore.com has several premium lines of 9mm ammo that average 35 bucks for 50 round boxes. I didn't check prices for 45 acp. Of course shipping costs are not cheap.

That's crazy. Price gouging pure and simple. You can buy 50 round boxes of HST right now for $30. And that's with a flat rate shipping charge of $13.
Thank goodness I bought several boxes of HST & gold dots a good while ago.(not the G2 line). I don't routinely practice with this ammo but I do zero my carry guns with it. The Federal 147 gr flat nose fmj's run around 1000fps, very close to the HST line. Where are you getting the HST's at such a good price? I do have quite abit of it but more would be nice.

targetsportsusa.com

join for like $100, and shipping is free

depending on how much ammo one buys, that'll be paid for in short time.

right now, i have 45 ACP, Federal 230 gr, HST's coming

i spoke of this in another thread, where i had to download my state's "Blue Card" as proof i can legally buy ammo.....

Thank goodness I bought several boxes of HST & gold dots a good while ago.(not the G2 line). I don't routinely practice with this ammo but I do zero my carry guns with it. The Federal 147 gr flat nose fmj's run around 1000fps, very close to the HST line. Where are you getting the HST's at such a good price? I do have quite abit of it but more would be nice.

Unless you buy a lot of ammo from them ( and I don't) I wouldn't spend $100 to join TargetSportsUSA's buyer's club. One of them, either them or Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has $12.99 flat shipping and almost everyone gives free shipping over $200.

Unless you buy a lot of ammo from them ( and I don't) I wouldn't spend $100 to join TargetSportsUSA's buyer's club. One of them, either them or Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has $12.99 flat shipping and almost everyone gives free shipping over $200.
Thanks for the info. Like you I'll pass on the 100 buck buyers club. I will check out the Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.

yeah, i haven't joined myself, i only buy a few things each year..my LGS can actually be cheaper even with sales tax, which Target has to collect as well.

Back