testtest

Ammoz depot

llamaboy

Operator
I'm thinking of buying some reloading components online for the first time. I was doing some surfing, and came upon this company, but I've never heard of them. So, I was wondering if anyone has had any business with them, and, if so, your opinion of the company.

I'm thinking of buying some reloading components online for the first time. I was doing some surfing, and came upon this company, but I've never heard of them. So, I was wondering if anyone has had any business with them, and, if so, your opinion of the company.
well...no payments by credit cards..??

scam site. in my honest opinion

this from thier website..

• Paypal payment instructions at checkout:
    Firstly, ensure you have a Paypal account set up.
    Contact us via our support email below to pay via Paypal.
    NOTE: “PayPal Terms and services do not agree on the sales of Firearms and either related products so we accept payments via Friends and Family with Paypal”
  • ZELLE PAY
  • CASHAPP

Last edited by a moderator:
Do yourself a favor and download Discord and join the reloading server. You'll be glad you did.
how come when i checked into this "Discord" it shows no such "reloading server"..???

much good to great reloading info on any bonafide gun message boards like this one.

i've dealt with Titan Reloading on several occasions and their prices are good and they ship promptly.

well...no payments by credit cards..??

scam site. in my honest opinion

this from thier website..

• Paypal payment instructions at checkout:
    Firstly, ensure you have a Paypal account set up.
    Contact us via our support email below to pay via Paypal.
    NOTE: “PayPal Terms and services do not agree on the sales of Firearms and either related products so we accept payments via Friends and Family with Paypal”
  • ZELLE PAY
  • CASHAPP
Yeah. Well documented scammers.

Back