testtest

An Apple does not fall far from the Tree

What purpose does this nose ring serve, honestly

Attachments

• 3zpz8WQe4SNH8FnRsDXCNy3nJjr1r9dQh7KbJih4kHWfUtdvgEPEiPnzCop3GF63C1KByyNLC2iyTGjvzdpfeLr7cBkJQ...jpeg
    3zpz8WQe4SNH8FnRsDXCNy3nJjr1r9dQh7KbJih4kHWfUtdvgEPEiPnzCop3GF63C1KByyNLC2iyTGjvzdpfeLr7cBkJQ...jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 72
Two years ago , at Thanks Giving , I went to my youngest Sister & Brother - in - law's place. Their Grand-daughter showed up with a ring like that in her nose.

Coming from a small farm background , I looked at her and asked , " What happen , they catch you rooting in the back 40 ?" . 😂
I am seeing that nonsense more and more in store clerks and wait staff. Who in the world thinks it is attractive? I grew up on a farm where putting hog rings in was a regular chore.

My daughter has one. She's 32 and otherwise normal. Couple small tattoos commemorating my granddaughter Evalynn who died at 36 hours old. Other than that a perfectly normal, gun totin' productive member of society.
I’m not talking about the nose piercing and I apologize if my comment was taken that way.
If it’s the same young lady I recall hearing this story a few days ago. From what I recall she grew up in a a well off family and her father had fled Cuba. He lives in a 3 million dollar home and He stated that she was “ misguided”.
If that’s the case.
Daddy issues for certain.

Back