testtest

...And there it is !!

So, I heard a very good comment today on the news.
MSR’s/ AR’s are common mass produced firearms in popular models that are “commonplace” in American Society, thus making them extremely difficult to ban based on a Supreme Court precedence on the books over another such commonplace firearm

MSR’s/ AR’s are common mass produced firearms in popular models that are “commonplace” in American Society, thus making them extremely difficult to ban based on a Supreme Court precedence on the books over another such commonplace firearm
Yep, 1 in 4 of all rifles sold in the US are an AR style rifle.

Might as well try to filter pee out of a pool trying to ban or confiscate them.

Agreed KF. Below is an article on opinions of MSRs from Justice Scalia and Justice Thomas, stating that MSRs are "in common use...".

That argument uses logic.

We all know that logic has NO place in American politics....
States such as Texas and Arizona are passing laws forbidding local law enforcement to aid federal statutes that violate state law, daring the federal government to enforce things, much the same way marijuana legalization in states is in violation of federal law but the federal government hasn't spent resources to enforce it California, Colorado, Oregon etc

States such as Texas and Arizona are passing laws forbidding local law enforcement to aid federal statutes that violate state law, daring the federal government to enforce things, much the same way marijuana legalization in states is in violation of federal law but the federal government hasn't spent resources to enforce it California, Colorado, Oregon etc
This is all fine and dandy until the government cuts off the money and then the states give in.

This is all fine and dandy until the government cuts off the money and then the states give in.
They'll have a hard time doing that to Texas, ninth largest economy in the world, own power grid, pays more in tax than it receives, Space X, NASA and Army Futures Command dependent upon their infrastructure. Not much they can blackmail them with, the feds need them more than they need the feds.

1616616076163.jpeg

They'll have a hard time doing that to Texas, ninth largest economy in the world, own power grid, pays more in tax than it receives, Space X, NASA and Army Futures Command dependent upon their infrastructure. Not much they can blackmail them with, the feds need them more than they need the feds.
What you are saying is what we need to happen. We need the states that are like minded to band together. If 25 states band together, they honestly cannot do much.

The most extensive 2A Preservation law, which includes a $50,000 fine and a lifetime disbarment from working in the state, has passed the lower house in Missouri and is coming up very soon in the senate, where it is almost guaranteed to pass and be signed into law by Governor Parsons.

The most extensive 2A Preservation law, which includes a $50,000 fine and a lifetime disbarment from working in the state, has passed the lower house in Missouri and is coming up very soon in the senate, where it is almost guaranteed to pass and be signed into law by Governor Parsons.
Can you DM me a link to this law? I am going to try and send it to my representatives from city level all the way up in my state and see if I can’t urge them to pass something similar.

Back