testtest

And yet another legal gun owner stops bad guys, without firing a shot.

Great response from that mother in saving her son. I don’t know why all this evil is being brought against our children. Child sex trafficking, general abuse and now trans gender grooming. We need more organizations like Operation Underground Railroad who have been very successful in the rescue of children on a global scale. You really have to watch your children, grand children really close these days. Let’s keep our children safe from evil.

I apologize as this may not be politically correct but if someone grabbed my child like that I’d give them one
chance/warning to let him or her go and if they refused I’d drop them like a bad habit.
Mrs Greener shoots well and has a CWFL but has told me she does not think she could shoot someone. Unless someone tries to harm one of our children or grandchildren. Then she becomes Mama Grizzly with a SIG.

I apologize as this may not be politically correct but if someone grabbed my child like that I’d give them one
chance/warning to let him or her go and if they refused I’d drop them like a bad habit.
No apologies necessary, you are absolutely 100% in the right. I would do the same. I do not have children, but would protect my families' children and any other children the same as if they were my own.

Back