testtest

Ankle Holster

IndianaBuck

Alpha
Founding Member
I have tried several ankle holster and finally found one that I really like. The LPV Ankle Holster is fantastic, it is the first holster that I truly have not had any issues with and forget I am wearing it. I carry an XDs9 in it.

This one doesn't have any sharp edges or sown corners that rub or scrape throughout the day. The neoprene hasn't worn down, possibly because of the additional nylon strap, it stays in place above the calf all day! So many others ride down and kill the ankle by the end of the day, not this one. It stays in place, tight and doesn't shift even when briskly walking.

I have tried several ankle holster and finally found one that I really like. The LPV Ankle Holster is fantastic, it is the first holster that I truly have not had any issues with and forget I am wearing it. I carry an XDs9 in it.

This one doesn't have any sharp edges or sown corners that rub or scrape throughout the day. The neoprene hasn't worn down, possibly because of the additional nylon strap, it stays in place above the calf all day! So many others ride down and kill the ankle by the end of the day, not this one. It stays in place, tight and doesn't shift even when briskly walking.

Thanks for this info, as I'm always looking for a good holster. I have a few Crossbreed ankle holsters that I like and are very secure. When wearing sweats around the house, I usually wear one carrying my S&W M&P 9mm Shield with APEX trigger. Sometimes I'll wear a Sticky holster in my waistband which is surprisingly secure being only held in place by the sweatpants elastic/sting waistband. Saw that tip on one of Rob Pincus's videos

Thanks for this info, as I'm always looking for a good holster. I have a few Crossbreed ankle holsters that I like and are very secure. When wearing sweats around the house, I usually wear one carrying my S&W M&P 9mm Shield with APEX trigger. Sometimes I'll wear a Sticky holster in my waistband which is surprisingly secure being only held in place by the sweatpants elastic/sting waistband. Saw that tip on one of Rob Pincus's videos
What are you carrying in the sticky holster? I’ve used sticky before but always had the scare of a holster failure due to lack of retention.

What are you carrying in the sticky holster? I’ve used sticky before but always had the scare of a holster failure due to lack of retention.
My Performance Center S&W M&P Shield 45. That was my thinking before seeing Rob Pinkus hawking their holsters on a PDN video. In the summer I wear a lot of long gym shorts with the elastic bands around the house & got a sticky holster to wear in those when an ankle Holster would be too visible. I've used it in sweatpants as well and in both cases it's surprisingly secure. I also got one of their single mag pouch and wear it on the other side. In the house and taking the garbage to the curb, etc, it's fine, but I wear a Crossbreed IWB holster for any of my EDC pistols when venturing beyond the curb, as I'm not sure of how secure the Sticky would be in those circumstances.

For ankle the Galico ankle glove is one of the best. Something you can feel good with and is very secure. Eagle use to make one I loved but stopped making it many years ago now. The one part I really like was it had a one way snap and velcro that held the strap down on the pistol. You needed to pull on it to release the pistol so there was not very much chance of it dropping the firearm

Back