testtest

Announcement Coming Soon.

Enjoy!

R.482ddfa4dbf24fb1b6fca9945f351bec

Just before calling it a night I went looking in the box for the owners manual for a little light reading and was surprised to find out it is no longer shipped with the gun and you have to go online by scanning a QR code, I’m ok with that for now but I’m going to call Springfield CS this week and ask to have one sent to me.

Yeah, well, that’s good and all. But did any of you get an email from a Nigerian prince saying they were going to wire $10M directly to your account???? Well, i have…

Congrats on the big win! It’s nice to see that someone wins these things. I enter these promos hoping to score big but only end up with more junk email! 🀨

So first review, I removed the slide and inspected everything I could see using a flashlight, all parts were clean with no visible leftover manufacturing debris.
Everything had a lite coat of oil, I found no grease or heavy (shipping) lubricants so nothing to clean however I added a few more drops of oil in areas I like and prefer to be wet.
Now that I have more time with the gun I find the grip to have a great girth for my larger then average hands and the stippling to be aggressive without being painful, the gun came with the medium size backstrap installed. I’ve always changed the backstrap on my other SA guns to the larger one however with the ECHELON I’m going to shoot the gun first before I start making any changes.
I was surprised to see the accessories that came with the gun included a mag loader.
If you shot the gun at the rollout ceremony you were given 2 splatter targets and 10 rounds of ammunition and when I picked up my gun yesterday I was given 4 targets and two baggies of ammo for a total of 20 rounds.
A good thing since I haven’t had 9mm ammunition in my arsenal for almost 2 years.
Since an unloaded gun is useless and having no young children in my home I loaded 15 rounds in one of the 17 round magazines and racked the slide, the action was smooth and effortless and the round loaded cleanly.
I expected nothing less.
I’m going to try to get to the range on Wednesday this week to see how the ECHELON shoots.
More to come………

So first review, I removed the slide and inspected everything I could see using a flashlight, all parts were clean with no visible leftover manufacturing debris.
Everything had a lite coat of oil, I found no grease or heavy (shipping) lubricants so nothing to clean however I added a few more drops of oil in areas I like and prefer to be wet.
Now that I have more time with the gun I find the grip to have a great girth for my larger then average hands and the stippling to be aggressive without being painful, the gun came with the medium size backstrap installed. I’ve always changed the backstrap on my other SA guns to the larger one however with the ECHELON I’m going to shoot the gun first before I start making any changes.
I was surprised to see the accessories that came with the gun included a mag loader.
If you shot the gun at the rollout ceremony you were given 2 splatter targets and 10 rounds of ammunition and when I picked up my gun yesterday I was given 4 targets and two baggies of ammo for a total of 20 rounds.
A good thing since I haven’t had 9mm ammunition in my arsenal for almost 2 years.
Since an unloaded gun is useless and having no young children in my home I loaded 15 rounds in one of the 17 round magazines and racked the slide, the action was smooth and effortless and the round loaded cleanly.
I expected nothing less.
I’m going to try to get to the range on Wednesday this week to see how the ECHELON shoots.
More to come………
We will of course need a range report when you get to shoot that baby, I am intrigued

Back