testtest

Another 10 mm ,“ Honey this old thing….”

Nope, I have never seen a Glock mag. I don't own a Glock. Though I did shoot several a few years back when I went to buy one. I never paid much attention to the mags I guess. I also couldn't find a Glock that felt right in my hands. Shame, I really want one.

I started out with Glock because of reliability and durability. I was willing to deal with the sub par grip.

Then they stopped making the "frying pan finish" and went from having no competition at all to average on finish.

I started out with Glock because of reliability and durability. I was willing to deal with the sub par grip.

Then they stopped making the "frying pan finish" and went from having no competition at all to average on finish.

I wanted a Glock also because of reliability and durability and because they are just bad ass looking guns. If I had no better option available as far as the grip I probably would have ended up with a G-19 and by now I would be okay with it. But as it was, they had an XD Mod 2 4" service model which I also shot. If they would have had a new one ( SA) at that store and weren't trying to sell me the rental gun for $700 plus with no extra mags I might have bought it. Instead I drove to Dunn's, about 5 miles down the road, and bought a brand new one with a case and 3 13 rd. mags for 5 and some change.

Like Bassbob there are a pile of shields in my house also. Can't disagree with HK and Walther (PDP F has peaked interest here) being top of the line plastic guns. To me the S&W offers a very good gun at a very reasonable price which is good for the customer. From reading on another forum the S&W 10mm 4.6" barrel seems to have less issues than the 4". If I were in the market for a plastic 10mm the S&W 4.6" would probably be what I would purchase.

Like Bassbob there are a pile of shields in my house also. Can't disagree with HK and Walther (PDP F has peaked interest here) being top of the line plastic guns. To me the S&W offers a very good gun at a very reasonable price which is good for the customer. From reading on another forum the S&W 10mm 4.6" barrel seems to have less issues than the 4". If I were in the market for a plastic 10mm the S&W 4.6" would probably be what I would purchase.
Get a PDP and you will never want to shoot another striker polymer 9mm again....hahah well at least that's what happened to me.

Back