testtest

Another attempt to catch BET7

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Used Ronin 9mm and new Tisas 45 auto. i realize my silly attempts to catch @BET7 are futile.

20231130_142409.jpg
20231130_142423.jpg
20231130_142836.jpg
20231130_142851.jpg

Used Ronin 9mm and new Tisas 45 auto. i realize my silly attempts to catch @BET7 are futile.

View attachment 47865View attachment 47866View attachment 47867View attachment 47868
Very nice Mr. Belt Fed, very nice indeed. My current motto is “Go Small, or go Home”. Since around September/October to about a week before Thanksgiving , I’ve purchased a few firearms myself (some I may have already posted on here). A Henry’s Mares Leg in 45lc, Beretta 92 XI SAO (bought 9/30/23 and then Beretta gave rebate if bought in October 😒), a PTR 91 308 rifle (ok, that’s not small 😏), and PTR 91 51P 308 pistol (which I posted a stock photo of since it went back to PTR the day after I bought it and just got it back a week before Thanksgiving), and a Beretta Cheetah 80X 380 (my first 380 firearm 🥳), with a nice light green frame which you’d like (oh wait, you hate Beretta, that’s right 🤦‍♂️). The annoying part about the PTR pistol, was it was difficult for me to rack, with the charging handle sometimes sticking. Three employees at the LGS were able to rack it better than me saying it just needs to be broken in (man I’m getting weaker in my old age I thought 👨‍🦳). They were willing to send it back and told me not to expect much to be done and it would be 6-8 weeks before return (it was about 7 weeks). Besides the photos of the aforementioned firearms, I’ve included a photo of all the work they performed (so I know it wasn’t me entirely), and PTR included another mag and full length case I can now put my PTR 91 rifle in that just came in a cardboard box. Their customer service really came through for me, and it’s much easier to rack now 🤗.
I do think it’s great you trying to catch up to me, for which I say, keep trying as your failing will build strong character 😂🤣.
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1860.jpeg
IMG_1905.jpeg
IMG_1902.jpeg
IMG_1909.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg

I haven’t bought any new Glocks, so my total remains at 9, TRL 😏. Perhaps you added more to catch me by now 🤔😆
Nope, still holding @ 7. They all look yhe same, so no needing to buy another! I have extra barrels, springs, mos plates ans brakes. If, I mean a BIG IF they made a 44mag or a 45mag, I'd buy another or 2! Just imagine how bent that plastic frame will be from those 2 😵‍💫 😫😩

Very nice Mr. Belt Fed, very nice indeed. My current motto is “Go Small, or go Home”. Since around September/October to about a week before Thanksgiving , I’ve purchased a few firearms myself (some I may have already posted on here). A Henry’s Mares Leg in 45lc, Beretta 92 XI SAO (bought 9/30/23 and then Beretta gave rebate if bought in October 😒), a PTR 91 308 rifle (ok, that’s not small 😏), and PTR 91 51P 308 pistol (which I posted a stock photo of since it went back to PTR the day after I bought it and just got it back a week before Thanksgiving), and a Beretta Cheetah 80X 380 (my first 380 firearm 🥳), with a nice light green frame which you’d like (oh wait, you hate Beretta, that’s right 🤦‍♂️). The annoying part about the PTR pistol, was it was difficult for me to rack, with the charging handle sometimes sticking. Three employees at the LGS were able to rack it better than me saying it just needs to be broken in (man I’m getting weaker in my old age I thought 👨‍🦳). They were willing to send it back and told me not to expect much to be done and it would be 6-8 weeks before return (it was about 7 weeks). Besides the photos of the aforementioned firearms, I’ve included a photo of all the work they performed (so I know it wasn’t me entirely), and PTR included another mag and full length case I can now put my PTR 91 rifle in that just came in a cardboard box. Their customer service really came through for me, and it’s much easier to rack now 🤗.
I do think it’s great you trying to catch up to me, for which I say, keep trying as your failing will build strong character 😂🤣.View attachment 47869View attachment 47870View attachment 47871View attachment 47872View attachment 47873View attachment 47874View attachment 47875
Well shoot, i'll go to my corner now. very nice indeed. as i said anyone trying to catch you is futile. now we know where you are when you don't post for a while, in the gun shop buying nice stuff and i mean nice.

If I was you I’d start to worry if he starts buying chain saws. 😂😂😂😂😂
Well I think he's pretty safe there Keystone, I have 3 chain saws, a John Deere and Sears Craftsman gas powered (both 16") and an EGO battery driven saw with swap-able bars of 14", 16" & 18". The EGO works great, but the Oregon Chains seem to dull very quickly. I've used my saw mainly when large tree branches fall into my yard. I am no where near to the cutting Mr. @Belt Fed does as per his photos.

Back