testtest

Another Good Guy with a gun.

well, the cops killed the homeless scum bag that killed that NASCAR racer at a gas station the other day...

way too many "soft on crime, homeless, drug addicts", bleeding hearts out there..

had tats, all over his sick looking face too

download-14.png
Photo of Trent Millsap, alleged murder suspect.

Isolated all-night gas stations and convenient stores always been a target and a roost for hobo sect. Just think about how vulnerable you can be with your back turned with one or both hands occupied. In the big city, plenty of gang retaliations occur at the fillin’ station.

Its gotten so bad just about everywhere that the feral street junkies are gathering wherever they want, wherever there’s an opportunity to panhandle, prey and intimidate. $6 gas must mean people have money to handout? Don’t ban the homeless street junkie, ban the gas station.

Situational awareness and your head on swivel isn’t enough. The law abiding are being scrutinized and denied their rights to protect and defend themselves as the violence continues to escalate. They want and expect you to comply or retreat, essentially they want you to be a victim.

Dawns early light and the zombie apocalypse…

Isolated all-night gas stations and convenient stores always been a target and a roost for hobo sect. Just think about how vulnerable you can be with your back turned with one or both hands occupied. In the big city, plenty of gang retaliations occur at the fillin’ station.

Its gotten so bad just about everywhere that the feral street junkies are gathering wherever they want, wherever there’s an opportunity to panhandle, prey and intimidate. $6 gas must mean people have money to handout? Don’t ban the homeless street junkie, ban the gas station.

Situational awareness and your head on swivel isn’t enough. The law abiding are being scrutinized and denied their rights to protect and defend themselves as the violence continues to escalate. They want and expect you to comply or retreat, essentially they want you to be a victim.

Dawns early light and the zombie apocalypse…

True but that stuff doesn't happen a whole lot in St. Charles or Jefferson County ( both suburbs of St. Louis) because both of these counties are heavily, eh, gun friendly.

I heard about this yesterday, but all reports were kinda vague. I can most likely draw the proper conclusions though regarding where the armed robber came from. Stupid is as stupid does. Chalk one up for the good guys. Almost no chance the good samaritan will be charged, but he won't see his carry gun again for awhile.

well, the cops killed the homeless scum bag that killed that NASCAR racer at a gas station the other day...

way too many "soft on crime, homeless, drug addicts", bleeding hearts out there..

had tats, all over his sick looking face too

download-14.png
Photo of Trent Millsap, alleged murder suspect.
He was a known gang member apparently on some sources

True but that stuff doesn't happen a whole lot in St. Charles or Jefferson County ( both suburbs of St. Louis) because both of these counties are heavily, eh, gun friendly.

I heard about this yesterday, but all reports were kinda vague. I can most likely draw the proper conclusions though regarding where the armed robber came from. Stupid is as stupid does. Chalk one up for the good guys. Almost no chance the good samaritan will be charged, but he won't see his carry gun again for awhile.
Although I understand the need for law enforcement to secure the firearm involved in a deadly shooting it’s unfortunate that a law abiding citizen will loose his carry piece for a significant amount of time, let’s hope he has a good back up he can fall back on during that time.

...and if it's an expensive handgun it may have an evidence number that's been scratched on the frame or slide if/when he gets it back.
Hence the reason why my carry gun is something that is easily replaced and isn't going to break my heart if it winds up in evidence. Of course, living in Florida, I really don't have to worry about that too much. I also have CCW Safe coverage. Part of that coverage is firearm replacement. God willing, I will never be forced into a situation where I have to use my firearm. My head is on a swivel no matter where I go. Grocery store, range, gas station, hardware store, restaurant, Krispy Kreme.

Would one not be able to sue on those grounds ?
Evidence collected after an arrest must be returned to owner in condition obtained if deemed so.
Like a wallet with all its money in it or such
i am not sure about the "return condition", but i too have been told in the CCW law class that i took, the police DO engrave a report number? or case number ? or whatever number into the gun. i might not want it back, but i'd have to actually see how bad it is, then maybe get it refinished, then attempt to sue for the repairs.

then again, even though i do have a ccw, i hope to never have to actually pull out my weapon

I'm in Law Enforcement for 31 yrs now. Our policy when we collect guns is to first make sure they are safe because lets face it not all cops are gun guys. Then its photographed and an evidence tag is wrapped around the trigger guard with a tie similar to the ones used on bread bags and then its sealed in a cardboard box and a copy of the initial police report is attached to the cardboard box and the owner is provided with a receipt. Now thats just my dept. I'm sure other depts or agencies or states for that matter may do things differently. And me being a gun guy I personally inspect the gun for any major marks dents or dings and if any are found I document that as well.

To all who say, "Violence is not the answer," I refer them to this story. When did the violence from this miscreant stop? When he encountered another man who wielded enough violence to stop him. That was the answer. In a proper world, all violent criminal behavior would elicit the same response.

Carry a gun that you are proficient and can hit the target with in a defensive situation, never mind the cost of the gun. And bring enough gun. Chances of you ever having to use it are so remote that worrying about law enforcement taking control of it is just borrowing anxiety, but in the unlikely event you have to use it, get it done right with a gun you are competent with. If you have to use deadly force, the value of the gun is trivial in the overall scheme of things.

As stated by Wolfpack above, most law enforcement agencies have recognized the value of firearms that are to be returned to the lawful owner. Most use cardboard boxes for storing them without defacing them. Typically if they engrave markings it is done under the grips. But if the gun has a serial number there is really no need to do any of that for chain of custody reasons. I have thought about it and given the fact that I always have a cleaning kit in my truck, I would try to spray the pistol down with Remoil as a hedge against corrosion before LE gets there if I can. If they destroy the value of the gun in evidence, well then, they can buy me a new one. However, it might be cool to carry and pass down a gun that has police evidence markings on it-that's part of its history.

Last edited:
Another good guy with a guy it seems.

Well they not happy.

Shannon Watts also deleted her initial tweet.

Screenshot 2022-07-18 112414.png

Last edited:
Well they not happy.

Shannon Watts also deleted her initial tweet.

View attachment 29089
i personally could care less what the anti-gunners have to say.

i suppose then, had any one of them been at that mall when the killer was there, they'd appreciate being killed, rather than saved..??

Back