testtest

Another Good Guy with a gun.

i personally could care less what the anti-gunners have to say.

i suppose then, had any one of them been at that mall when the killer was there, they'd appreciate being killed, rather than saved..??

True, except the antigunner Shannon Watts is the face of the anti gun movement.

She deleted her tweet despite many folks also liking her sentiments or could be bots for all we know.

But we do know what the face of gun control thinks of self defense even.

And she lives in San Francisco even when Chiesa Boudin was DA.

True, except the antigunner Shannon Watts is the face of the anti gun movement.

She deleted her tweet despite many folks also liking her sentiments or could be bots for all we know.

But we do know what the face of gun control thinks of self defense even.

And she lives in San Francisco even when Chiesa Boudin was DA.
i think i did read a tweet or 2 from her, somehow, someone "saved them" and i got to read them.

well, then i'd like to be a fly on the wall, when she mis someplace, and an attack takes place, and she's corralled into a corner, and then, told to say her prayers.

my personal belief is that some of these anti gun people, think that all gun owners are "survivalist's" stocking up for the apocalypse, which is why so many have such weaponry.

rather than to think that some have a gun or 2 or rifle for the sheer pleasure of target shooting, and practicing for home/self defensive situations.

these anti-gun people have no common sense, and (to me) want to infringe on the rights bestowed upon us by our forefathers.

i think i did read a tweet or 2 from her, somehow, someone "saved them" and i got to read them.

well, then i'd like to be a fly on the wall, when she mis someplace, and an attack takes place, and she's corralled into a corner, and then, told to say her prayers.

my personal belief is that some of these anti gun people, think that all gun owners are "survivalist's" stocking up for the apocalypse, which is why so many have such weaponry.

rather than to think that some have a gun or 2 or rifle for the sheer pleasure of target shooting, and practicing for home/self defensive situations.

these anti-gun people have no common sense, and (to me) want to infringe on the rights bestowed upon us by our forefathers.
So your saying that it’s ok to just watch someone be hurt in an attack because they don’t share the same views as you?

Disgusting.

So your saying that it’s ok to just watch someone be hurt in an attack because they don’t share the same views as you?

Disgusting.
maybe so.....so what..???

if these anti gun people don't want someone to step up and stand up and basically sacrifice thier life for the sake of others, then so be it.

life's lesson learnt...the hard way.

i could care less how "disgusting" my comment was....

i find the anti gun people to be more so disgusting, in thier views.

especially since they seem hell bent on infringing on MY RIGHTS

I'm sure the left will condemn this Indiana hero, because of the malls no gun policy.
They would rather see law enforcement show up despite the amount of casualties that could have been prevented just to prove their agenda.
Remember how good that worked out with the Uvalde police department.

"In total, police said the attack lasted 15 seconds from when the shooter began firing until a 22-year-old man being hailed a hero, was able to shoot and kill the suspect."

According to surveillance footage, Ison said the suspect exited the restroom at 5:56:48 p.m. and began firing. It was at 5:57:03 p.m. where police said he had been “neutralized.”

Armed only with a handgun, police say Dicken engaged the shooter from a distance of perhaps 30 yards.

Mass shooting investigation: Former FBI agent weighs in on next steps

They say he took this guy out at 30 to 40 yards 8 out of 10 shots, moving. That is PHENOMENAL! 80 percent hit ratio at distance. I want to know what handgun, caliber and grain weight.

They say he took this guy out at 30 to 40 yards 8 out of 10 shots, moving. That is PHENOMENAL! 80 percent hit ratio at distance. I want to know what handgun, caliber and grain weight.
Even 115 gr 9mm with 8 round to mass will stop a person.
Doesnt need to be a .40 or .45 or some big bore.
Doesnt even have to be Hollow Points.

My pure guess is he prob did have a SD round in the pistol, but a base 9mm will still put them down

Even 115 gr 9mm with 8 round to mass will stop a person.
Doesnt need to be a .40 or .45 or some big bore.
Doesnt even have to be Hollow Points.

My pure guess is he prob did have a SD round in the pistol, but a base 9mm will still put them down
We will probably never know where the bad guy was shot and honestly who cares, that man did a darn good job and saved lives. Hero in my book.

"In total, police said the attack lasted 15 seconds from when the shooter began firing until a 22-year-old man being hailed a hero, was able to shoot and kill the suspect."

According to surveillance footage, Ison said the suspect exited the restroom at 5:56:48 p.m. and began firing. It was at 5:57:03 p.m. where police said he had been “neutralized.”

Armed only with a handgun, police say Dicken engaged the shooter from a distance of perhaps 30 yards.

Latest update about the Good Samaritan-

"I am proud to recognize 22-year-old Elisjsha Dicken of Seymour, Indiana here on the Senate floor today for defending himself and others in an act of bravery in the face of danger."

Back