testtest

Another "I shake my head" article.

Everyday I read something that at first I think is from Babylon Bee but it turns out to be real. Here's another one:

i thought i read many years ago, that having HIV or Aids and knowingly having sexual relations, amounts to attempted murder charges? (that may be mostly involving "sex crimes"...which if so...isn't prostitution still a crime in many areas of the USA..??)

if so, that should stand as a crime

i thought i read many years ago, that having HIV or Aids and knowingly having sexual relations, amounts to attempted murder charges? (that may be mostly involving "sex crimes"...which if so...isn't prostitution still a crime in many areas of the USA..??)

if so, that should stand as a crime

A lot of places have a charge of “Battery by bodily waist” which is an up charge of felony if the person knows they have a communicable disease but with the prostitution activity they aren’t really battering (well maybe if they are into that stuff)

The ACLU likes to play lawyer ball I have my own opinion that there are bigger crimes to deal with than someone getting a little something something (or in this case a little more) from a prostitute IF they do it somewhere other than the open.

However sort of related to self defense if you go to stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things it’s sort of on you if you get robbed, assaulted shot or in this case some kind of drip. Don’t feel sorry for them!

As far as bigger fish I wish the ACLU would commit their time and energy to revamping and or calling courts (Judges) on fair and equality in the side of males going through custody stuff. I have seen more lopsided BS stuff there than any state criminal law passed does! I k ow some states there is ZERO due process know female claims years later seen it with friends and family members!

Last edited:
Having lived in and around Memphis my whole life, I'm not one bit surprised that they would file this suit here. Its the biggest liberal stronghold in the state. Having also seen what passes for prostitutes around here, all I can say is if you're that desperate or that stupid, you deserve what you get. :poop:

Having lived in and around Memphis my whole life, I'm not one bit surprised that they would file this suit here. Its the biggest liberal stronghold in the state. Having also seen what passes for prostitutes around here, all I can say is if you're that desperate or that stupid, you deserve what you get. :poop:

During my first AF tour I lived at and was a reserve Officer for Blytheville Arkansas in the early 90’s. We delt with a lot of Memphis criminals coming an hour north.

I didn’t coin this but a lot of LE Memphis was referenced as “Mogadishu on the Mississippi “ because the crime was rampant even back then and as lawless as several 3rd and 4th world countries.

Memphis used to be one of my favorite places to go. I was there a few years ago. I still felt safe walking around downtown in the middle of the night. Can't say that for St. Louis.

I was in Tennessee only once, (Knoxville)
For a Honda Hoot Rally in 2006
Met many great people and had a great time but the city was a dump.
I would like to visit Nashville and may go that way for a short visit on my way to Texas on my upcoming move.

As far as the article.
I’ll be blunt……
I never needed to pay for sex based on meeting a woman for a one and done meet up.
Was never my thing.

Last edited:
i guess some lawmakers have seen the movie, "Pretty woman", one too many times..???

Back