testtest

Another Legion for Pre-Order: P365-AGX Legion

Pro Digy II

Professional
This one looks good too, not seeing an MSRP but Legionnaires (Legionistas?) sure as heck can blindly pre-order :D

1698161243272.png

Don’t get me wrong, I like and have several Sigs, but cmon, how much more is Sig going to milk there P320 and now there doing it to the P365……enough is enough……😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Well they haven't been milking it as long as Glock has. :ROFLMAO:
But they sure as hell are taking the same path! $1,300 for a P365 isn't my cup of tea, but I do like the grip and mags (plus I bet it comes with a coin :ROFLMAO: ).

It's slowly morphing back into a P320 it seems, that's an Apple move with their "iPhone 900 Pro Mini +" (or to your point, Glock Gen 5.2.3.1-A v2 with just one more set of dimples on the grip, that'd be $600).

But they sure as hell are taking the same path! $1,300 for a P365 isn't my cup of tea, but I do like the grip and mags (plus I bet it comes with a coin :ROFLMAO: ).

Yeah, well the Legion line was always about having all the bells and whistles in one package. And the alloy frame with G10 grip panels is really nice - I have a P320 with the AXG frame and it makes the P320 feel exactly like I'm holding a P229 in my hand. It's a big step up in 'feel' from holding a polymer frame pistol, imo. On the other hand, it also adds weight. I want my P365XL to remain lightweight, and I love the Wilson Combat grip module on it, even though I don't like the WC module as much on the P320.

But one can still find a perfectly good, basic P365 for $500 as well if that's more their cup of tea.

It's slowly morphing back into a P320 it seems

How so? In terms of the size of the Macro in particular?

Yeah, well the Legion line was always about having all the bells and whistles in one package. And the alloy frame with G10 grip panels is really nice - I have a P320 with the AXG frame and it makes the P320 feel exactly like I'm holding a P229 in my hand. It's a big step up in 'feel' from holding a polymer frame pistol, imo. On the other hand, it also adds weight. I want my P365XL to remain lightweight, and I love the Wilson Combat grip module on it, even though I don't like the WC module as much on the P320.

But one can still find a perfectly good, basic P365 for $500 as well if that's more their cup of tea.

How so? In terms of the size of the Macro in particular?
Oh the grip looks awesome for sure, no argument there. I believe you the AGX makes the whole difference in the world. I still think $1,300 is pushing it, $900-$1,000 would have made me hesitate.

With this P365 Legion, it sure looks like the overall shape is now getting very close to a P320.

Many dealers have this new Legion listed for $1199, although right now it's out of stock. As soon as this pre-order from Sig expires, I expect them to be available at dealers cheaper than the $1299 that Sig is offering them at.

I ordered the P226 X-FIVE Legion, but I'm not so sure about this one. Even $1199 is a lot of money for this one.
It does however get a pretty good review from Humble Marksman.

Back