testtest

Another Sanctuary City Heard from !!

I wonder how governor flintstone and beettlejuice feel about their new constituents ??

Its been my contention that once ‘constituents’ find gainful employment they’re more likely to see their hard earned wages being doled out to deadbeats. Larry & JayBee exploit and take advantage of the un-informed. The influx of migrants, probably a large portion are seeking work and not welfare, it’s a matter of pride and culture. Still, why should the bottom states be the sole welcome centers? Busing to up north is causing the commies to reassess their biases.
Sanctuarias Rehoboth and Chappaqua should be on the trip itinerary next. If there’s a organization collecting funds, let me know.

Larry & JayBee may shower the newcomers with all sorts of benefits and who wouldn’t take a freebie in these “economically challenged times in the aftermath of the flu”, but I think this open border policy is going to go even further bananas after the mid-terms, locally they see votes and I believe NYC allows foreigner to register for city elections.

Wonder if the politically connected clinics are billing for mandated flu shots (can you say “shots” in Chicago?) as they unknowingly disembark into the #1 in violence and crime city in the USA?

ChiTown Larry and D.C. Bowser (sha-naa-naa) are really upset, there must be polling out there that show the incoming are going to be tapping out the entrenched local deadbeats resources and the entrenched local deadbeats will see their usual dependent supplemental rations dwindle, that will create plenty of voter ire and disinterest for 2023.

Chicago will see another election cycle with 10+ candidates vying for crooked top dawg. Larry will not get to the 50% +1 just like her first run, only winning when we had to chose between two evils, one experienced in grift and divisiveness the other (current) that is just an angry toad.

I heard today now that the migrants have arrived, the politicians are making plans to re-locate them….again.…somewhere else, per senator Durban.

I live in a southwest suburb of Chicago in another county. I read that "Larry Lighthouse" aka "Beetlejuice" sent a bus load to an affluent suburb in an affluent county. She's playing with those people even after giving a lecture to Gov. Abbot of Texas about not being much of a Christian! So basically, they are passing them around like pawns. Classic "not in my town"!

Regardless of the politics the shipments that keep moving from place to place are still human beings. Many of those involved in these decisions will talk of Christian values yet use people as political pawns. Why can't they simply due the job they were elected to do instead of this political maneuvering. I firmly believe that an immigration policy needs to be passed and instituted yesterday. But our elected officials need to get off their collective a**es and do the job they were put in office to do. I don't see where using people as political pawns does anything to solve the problem except give you a headline on some platform.

Regardless of the politics the shipments that keep moving from place to place are still human beings. Many of those involved in these decisions will talk of Christian values yet use people as political pawns. Why can't they simply due the job they were elected to do instead of this political maneuvering. I firmly believe that an immigration policy needs to be passed and instituted yesterday. But our elected officials need to get off their collective a**es and do the job they were put in office to do. I don't see where using people as political pawns does anything to solve the problem except give you a headline on some platform.
Although I understand the context of what you and others are saying about what is going on with this migrant situation it is reprehensible to believe that the states that border Mexico be the only ones left to deal with this situation which is an onslaught of mostly undocumented illegal aliens crossing over illegally.
It is totally unfair that the current administration who is allowing this crossing over of migrants to expect what amounts to 4-5 states deal with this situation and obviously it won’t end until EVERYONE on both sides of the aisle agree to work together which we all know won’t happen because both parties enjoy the blame game. Unfortunately what is not being discussed is that wherever the both legal and illegal migrants are they are being offered or given free housing and other accommodations and at the same time we have Americans including veterans living on the streets because these same politicians say there is not enough money to help them.
Every one in both the senate and congress need to grow up and act like adults and stop acting like children and work together.
That’s my rant and opinion for this morning.

Those political pawns as you call them drug their GD kids through deserts infested with cartel thugs and god knows what and in many cases sent them in alone, crossed rivers, climbed walls, whatever. A plane trip to Martha's Vineyard is NOTHING like Auschwitz no matter what that idiot Ken Burns says.

It's funny how the people responsible for open borders, who are advocating amnesty and calling anyone who opposes illegal immigration racist are now losing their minds when those "Migrants" show up in their "Sanctuary cities".

Those poor people in Martha's Vineyard had to start a GoFundMe to deal with 50 immigrants. Less than 2 days and they had them shipped off somewhere else.

The memes coming out of this Martha Vineyard situation are hilarious
1663420879844.png

Those political pawns as you call them drug their GD kids through deserts infested with cartel thugs and god knows what and in many cases sent them in alone, crossed rivers, climbed walls, whatever. A plane trip to Martha's Vineyard is NOTHING like Auschwitz no matter what that idiot Ken Burns says.

It's funny how the people responsible for open borders, who are advocating amnesty and calling anyone who opposes illegal immigration racist are now losing their minds when those "Migrants" show up in their "Sanctuary cities".

Those poor people in Martha's Vineyard had to start a GoFundMe to deal with 50 immigrants. Less than 2 days and they had them shipped off somewhere else.
When I was married my wife’s sisters in-laws owned property on Martha’s Vineyard so I know first hand how entitled the residents of that elite Massachusetts property is so hearing that two plane loads of migrants were sent there I knew this was going to be controversial and contentious, I found it hilarious.

Back