testtest

another stupid problem at white house

easy solution.....hmmmmm put down a paved landing and takeoff pad, vice the old concrete square markers in the lawn. omg a 50x50 pad is not going to end the world
or........stfu
Yup, a few square yards of concrete and the problem is resolved, but nooo, let’s spend millions. It’s the Dem way🙄

easy solution.....hmmmmm put down a paved landing and takeoff pad, vice the old concrete square markers in the lawn. omg a 50x50 pad is not going to end the world
or........stfu
well then, Brandon ought to demand an electric helio......

let him discover the joys of needing a charge at the wrong time.

I read it, and my question concerns the photo. Behind Marine One landing in Ireland are Chinooks from the Combat Avn Bde of the 1st Armored Division which is based at Ft. Bliss. They couldn't find any Chinooks closer? Are they deployed for an exercise in Ireland??? Just found it interesting.

I read it, and my question concerns the photo. Behind Marine One landing in Ireland are Chinooks from the Combat Avn Bde of the 1st Armored Division which is based at Ft. Bliss. They couldn't find any Chinooks closer? Are they deployed for an exercise in Ireland??? Just found it interesting.
Too many content producers in the news business now and not enough editors. It's likely that the oerson who selected the photo didn't know what one was.

Back