testtest

Another Tactical Lever gun...

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

GForce Arms Introduces the Huckleberry LTAC357 Lever Action Rifle

GForce are a Reno, Nevada-based firearms importer who are working with Turkish manufacturer Huğtek Arms.

The LTAC357 sports an aluminum forend with Picatinny rails and M-LOK slots combining new with the traditional Turkish walnut butt stock. The rifle also has a 16.5-inch barrel which is threaded for a suppressor. The rifle is 34.5 inches long overall and weighs in at 5.5lbs. MSRP starts at $779.

1714411911100.png

Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving ;):sneaky:

I'm waiting for a tube fed 9mm, .40, 10mm lever gun. So when I go traipsing across the country I'll have something that pairs well with whatever handgun I'm carrying and won't disturb the locals. Not some goof-nut version that is lever activated, magazine fed and costs more than a liquid cooled gaming computer. I am poor after all ;) .

Just me, maybe, but I have trouble putting "tactical" and "lever gun" in the same sentence (unless I am using quotation marks). It kind of like saying "tactical .303 Enfield." I think the term "tactical" is being over used. IMHO.

Last edited:
Just me, maybe, but I have trouble putting "tactical" and "lever gun" in the same sentence (unless I am using quotation marks). It kind of like saying "tactical .303 Enfield." I think the term "tactical" is being over used. IMHO.
They’re not everyone’s cup of tea. I have a Henry Big Boy X zombie killer and it looks and shoots awesome.

They’re not everyone’s cup of tea. I have a Henry Big Boy X zombie killer and it looks and shoots awesome.
I have a Rossi R92 that I put a rail on (it was made for it, no Bubba work). I had to change out the rear sight but adding a small red dot has made it better. I can run a scout scope if I want but the dot is nice. Shoots great. .38 or .357. I want a 9mm version :cry:.

Back