testtest

Anticipation...

Just got a call from my dealer.

FFL, to be specific, but...other connotations are kinda applicable, as he’s “hooked me up” with some pretty nice finds.

He called to let me know that the Beretta 85 I ordered from Classic came in this morning (how can you pass up an Italian Beretta for $349? I can’t...)...

And he also said “I have something else I KNOW you want. I’m not even putting it out on the shelf until you’ve seen it...because you’re gonna buy it. Bring cash...”.

I’m about to grab lunch with some friends, but...dang, I want to be late!

I’m guessing it’s either an HK of some sort, or a S&W revolver of the more unusual variety...wouldn’t rule out a high-end 1911, either.

But I’m gonna need a couple drinks to get me through the waiting!

FFL, to be specific, but...other connotations are kinda applicable, as he’s “hooked me up” with some pretty nice finds.

He called to let me know that the Beretta 85 I ordered from Classic came in this morning (how can you pass up an Italian Beretta for $349? I can’t...)...

And he also said “I have something else I KNOW you want. I’m not even putting it out on the shelf until you’ve seen it...because you’re gonna buy it. Bring cash...”.

I’m guessing it’s either an HK of some sort, or a S&W revolver of the more unusual variety...wouldn’t rule out a high-end 1911, either.

Nice !
Congrats on the gun… cant wait to see what else you bring home !

Post a pic of the mystery item when u get there !

So...first off, the Beretta 85:
F8DA27C0-8D1F-4C12-9CCE-2E71004302EA.jpeg

She’s a honey. Nice little piece, here..complements my 81 and 84 quite nicely.

Now, to the main event...

Walked in, and he brings a familiar blue case from behind the counter...opens it and...

A S&W 325 PD. .45acp Airweight—Scandium frame, Titanium cylinder, barely a drag line—and the Ti cylinders show wear fast. Not sure if it’s been shot, to be honest.
C2262567-0620-4981-A4AE-B37E81E5236D.jpeg
8994CEFF-8BEE-4564-B33A-D61371148FD2.jpeg

So...first off, the Beretta 85:View attachment 18523

Walked in, and he brings a familiar blue case from behind the counter...opens it and...

A S&W 325 PD. .45acp Airweight—Scandium frame, Titanium cylinder, barely a drag line—and the Ti cylinders show wear fast. Not sure if it’s been shot, to be honest.View attachment 18524View attachment 18525
Very nice.

A S&W 325 PD. .45acp Airweight—Scandium frame, Titanium cylinder, barely a drag line—and the Ti cylinders show wear fast. Not sure if it’s been shot, to be honest.View attachment 18524View attachment 18525
Whoa !!!
No, that looks NIB - nevermind faint draglines!

Nice pickup man !

Amazing revolver. Been pretty much looking for a revolver just like that. Pretty much everything I can find shows fairly substantially wear on it. Good find 👍

Back