testtest

Any issues with the Prodigy?

I got the 4.5 and can NOT hit the barn if I thru it at it. I have 2 hellcats, a hellcat Pro, 3 P320's, a Kimbers and various other guns and am dead on. But with this Prodigy I am at a loss. Has anyone else had issues?
Could be all kinds of things. Most people report really good accuracy with them. Try shooting from a bench rest and start out at 5 yards. Figure out where your groups are hitting then figure out why.

In the spirit of salt.
946D517F-3122-4B1A-AA39-36B9688F7B4B.jpeg

I got the 4.5 and can NOT hit the barn if I thru it at it. I have 2 hellcats, a hellcat Pro, 3 P320's, a Kimbers and various other guns and am dead on. But with this Prodigy I am at a loss. Has anyone else had issues?
Sight mis-alignment? Have you tried shooting from a bench rest?

Btw, there is no '4.5' Prodigy - there is the 4.25" and the 5"

I’ve had a serious problem with mine for a couple months now… it just keeps firing bullets.

Have someone else shoot it….and start in close. See if it groups well.
Mine is one of the most accurate and easy pistols I have to shoot..
Mine has cost me hundreds of dollars where bullets won’t stop flying out of the business end of it.

Retnav- Think loose sights or bad barrel. Pull the barrel and give it a good look through. Then give Customer Service a call at 800-680-6866 Mon-Fri 830-430cst or sales@springfield-armory.com.

Back