testtest

Any trips plan this summer ?

We are leaving for Mexico in May we will spend 10 days just chilling. Sitting by the pool and total relaxing. What are you guys up to ?
Sounds awesome! My husband is having a knee replacement in mid May, so I’m likely going to have to use 80 hours of PTO to help him get back and forth from the VA until he can drive at least. So we likely won’t be going anywhere until at least Labor Day. We’re talking about heading north to see my mom and family in Lethbridge. Maybe take in Banff National Park for a couple of days.

nothing for us here, just the usual family coming over, or we go over to thier houses, sorta stuff.

i don't travel well anymore, my trucking days saw to that.

meaning, i really hate to drive, i hate to be driven, i hate to leave the comforts of my own home.

being on the road, and all the inconveniences of the roads, motels, eateries, and on rare occasions flights, or trains, (to get to jobs or back home) pretty much sealed my traveling for the rest of my life.

hell, i don't even watch.."the travel channel", or the "RV channel".......

I HATE IT.....I HATE IT......I HATE IT.........I HATE IT

so the wife goes to Bingo, and i stay home.

Sounds awesome! My husband is having a knee replacement in mid May, so I’m likely going to have to use 80 hours of PTO to help him get back and forth from the VA until he can drive at least. So we likely won’t be going anywhere until at least Labor Day. We’re talking about heading north to see my mom and family in Lethbridge. Maybe take in Banff National Park for a couple of days.
Good luck to your husband on the knee replacement 👍

Not much of a trip, only about 6 hours, but we are going down to Muskogee on Memorial weekend to visit family and celebrate Memorial day with Cherokee veterans.

My daughter is getting married in the Florida Keys next year though and we'll go down for a couple weeks.

Hoping things go well. If possible make sure you get that knee flexor machine. After my wife's full knee replacement she used that as much as possible and felt best when in ti.

nothing for us here, just the usual family coming over, or we go over to thier houses, sorta stuff.

i don't travel well anymore, my trucking days saw to that.

meaning, i really hate to drive, i hate to be driven, i hate to leave the comforts of my own home.

being on the road, and all the inconveniences of the roads, motels, eateries, and on rare occasions flights, or trains, (to get to jobs or back home) pretty much sealed my traveling for the rest of my life.

hell, i don't even watch.."the travel channel", or the "RV channel".......

I HATE IT.....I HATE IT......I HATE IT.........I HATE IT

so the wife goes to Bingo, and i stay home.
IMG_0007.gif

Back