testtest

Anybody had any luck buying a Saint Edge Rifle?

Well if you guys are lucky enough to find one for sale I hope you're lucky enough to find ammo as well if you don't already have some.

I jumped the gun and thought that that we were talking about the AR10. I bought one last fall and am using it as a deer rifle. I wanted a box of 168 grain Winchester silver tips, but ended up buying 2 boxes of Speer from Lucky Gunner. The LGS had very little in ammo to hunt with in any caliber when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Palmetto State Armory has it in stock again. Sign up for email alerts on out of stock items. Once you get the alert place the order ASAP. Shipping was easy. PSA is excellent to deal with and I got mine about 2 months ago. Good luck!

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier/store who sells the Saint Edge Rifle (STE916556B)?

I've been looking around, but so far have not had any luck finding one for sale.

I wish Springfield Armory would provide more info on the availability of this firearm. In the perfect world it would be great to purchase straight from Springfield.

Many Thanks in Advance and I hope everyone is having a great day!

If you are still looking

With the buying craze it will be near impossible to get a saint edge. Please be very carefull buying online make sure you pay via credit card. I was looking for edge as well. Gunbroker price on saint edge was more than 2k it's like an lmt price. I ended up getting saint victor for 1k. Which is still good considering most ar now are way above msrp.

Back