testtest

Anybody have a Springfield 1911 Defender pistol

2007 was awhile ago and I hope your recovery is 100%. Get back into 1911’s they are wonderful pistols and my favorite platforms in any of the handguns we have offered to us. If you get it and it is an issue I guess it will be training to shoot weak hand only with it...:oops:

I recently just bought one of the Mil Spec Defender 1911’s. I was always hesitant to buy a 1911 as I had never owned one before and had heard stories of jamming and FTF, etc. At that price point though I jumped on it and after an initial break in (had a few FTF’s with hollow point) I can say I love it and actually carry it. It shoots great, very accurate. I think the weight of the gun makes the recoil very manageable. And the grip and balance of the gun are just right on. I want more 1911’s now.

I did a full review on it a short while ago here on the forum

I did a full review on it a short while ago here on the forum
Lol, I forgot you made a post and review, thanks for reminding me, read it again, thanks KillerFord.

Well, made it out to the range and tried the defender 1911, had no issues with my hand or wrist, first time I fired one in 12 years. May just purchase one after all, but, also saw a Springfield 911 in 9mm, and a S&W Performance Center 642, the one with the rubber grips with wood insert, polished flutes on cylinders, screws and latch, with the cut out for full moon clips......🤔🤔🤔🤔

Well, made it out to the range and tried the defender 1911, had no issues with my hand or wrist, first time I fired one in 12 years. May just purchase one after all, but, also saw a Springfield 911 in 9mm, and a S&W Performance Center 642, the one with the rubber grips with wood insert, polished flutes on cylinders, screws and latch, with the cut out for full moon clips......🤔🤔🤔🤔
Get them all.

You weren't supposed to be able to handle it. . :cry:

Back