testtest

Anyone believe in ghosts?

Sld1959

Hellcat
I have always been a big doubter in the possibility of ghosts. But two incidents in the past year have got me scratching my head for explanation.

The second occurred this morning and I am at a loss. Back story... about a month ago I emptied my pockets to put on work pants in the morning, usually wait til morning but the jeans were wet. I put all my stuff on my dresser. Come morning I could not find my Microtech which I was positive I remembered putting there.

Tore the house apart for a week trying to find it. So last week after a month I went and replaced it. This morning I get up and walk into the living room and laying dead center, was a Microtech.

20211230_082322.jpg

Now either something spooky just happened, or my cat has a better sense of humor than I thought. My wife never left the bedroom, that I know because I woke up every time she moved last night because I was worried about her.

The first incident was the day my dad passed. My sister and wife were getting him dressed to go to funeral home. I was standing in the doorway talking to my nephew. My mother was far into the next room talking to other nephew, no one else in house. Then I heard my name from behind me. I turned and asked wife and sister what they wanted. Both said we did not call you. I asked mother and nephew, same answer. So, I told the nephew I was talking to, guess I am going crazy, I heard my name. He says, you are not crazy, I heard it too.

Now I start wondering...

Last edited:
I do. My Brother in Law built a huge shop years ago to do car and or truck repairs. After a few years he turned it into an automotive machine shop.

One day I was there , sitting at the front counter talking to him when out of the corner of my eye I saw a man walk past the shop window. I walked to the window and looked around but saw no one. A few days later I was at the shop again to pay him for parts I needed to put my 428 CJ together. Again I saw a man walk past the window out of the corner of my eye. I went outside to look this time and .... nothing. My B-I-L just smiled and said he thought it was his dad who had recently passed away. ( His dad was a practical joker )

So one day about a week later I was there by myself working on assembling my motor when all of a sudden I hear the awfullest noise . My B-I-L had a shelf in another room of the shop that he stored oil pans , timing chain covers , and valve covers on. It sounded like everything on this shelf had fallen off. So thinking I had a mess to clean up , I walked back there. Nothing was out of place .... nothing!

There were other things that happened also but I won't turn this into a book. These things went on until 4 years later when my B-I-Ls mother passed away and then they stopped.

Who knows !? Lot of things in this world we know nothing about and most will not admit that they have had things like this happen to them because ... well everyone knows things like this just don't happen.

I have always been a big doubter in the possibility of ghosts. But two incidents in the past year have got me scratching my head for explanation.

The second occurred this morning and I am at a loss. Back story... about a month ago I emptied my pockets to put on work pants in the morning, usually wait til morning but the jeans were wet. I put all my stuff on my dresser. Come morning I could not find my Microtech which I was positive I remembered putting there.

Tore the house apart for a week trying to find it. So last week after a month I went and replaced it. This morning I get up and walk into the living room and laying dead center, was a Microtech.

View attachment 23686
Now either something spooky just happened, or my cat has a better sense of humor than I thought. My wife never left the bedroom, that I know because I woke up every time she moved last night because I was worried about her.

The first incident was the day my dad passed. My sister and wife were getting him dressed to go to funeral home. I was standing in the doorway talking to my nephew. My mother was far into the next room talking to other nephew, no one else in house. Then I heard my name from behind me. I turned and asked wife and sister what they wanted. Both said we did not call you. I asked mother and nephew, same answer. So, I told the nephew I was talking to, guess I am going crazy, I heard my name. He says, you are not crazy, I heard it too.

Now I start wondering...
Your ghost prefers catnip
1640892355823.gif

When I first started working for my county, I worked afternoon shift in our court house, before you left you had to go around and check the building out which included the attic. I went up one night and was checking things out when I heard somebody walking in the bell tower, now mind you this was after midnight, and you had to have a key first to get into the attic and a key to get into the bell tower, but somebody was walking up there with a heavy foot....did I check rest of attic out.....hell no...went back donwn and left for the night.

Continuation of my last post, two nights later I was waiting for the midnight shift guy to come, in, when he got there we were talking and all of a sudden there was a crash of glass breaking....we ran upstairs and there is a table the lawyers use that had a glass ashtray on it. The ashtray was still on table but it was on the far end now with the table also being moved...so yea...I believe something is in that old courthouse

Continuation of my last post, two nights later I was waiting for the midnight shift guy to come, in, when he got there we were talking and all of a sudden there was a crash of glass breaking....we ran upstairs and there is a table the lawyers use that had a glass ashtray on it. The ashtray was still on table but it was on the far end now with the table also being moved...so yea...I believe something is in that old courthouse
There was another odd occurrence after my father passed. My wife and I were sitting and talking on the 6 month anniversary of his passing. Suddenly a shelf he made my wife fell off the wall. It had been there for three years.

I have had a number of experiences over the years. Most recently our dog jumped up on the bed and nudged me to get up. We had to him down 3 months ago.

I had a spirit or something that used to pester me in my basement at another house we owned. It was always knocking things over.

Yeah, I believe in ghosts.

When I first started working for my county, I worked afternoon shift in our court house, before you left you had to go around and check the building out which included the attic. I went up one night and was checking things out when I heard somebody walking in the bell tower, now mind you this was after midnight, and you had to have a key first to get into the attic and a key to get into the bell tower, but somebody was walking up there with a heavy foot....did I check rest of attic out.....hell no...went back donwn and left for the night.
You crack me up anni ha ha ha ha ha now that’s funny

“ so yea...I believe something is in that old courthouse “

a Martian maybe ??
😉

Back