testtest

Anyone Else Notice This?

Not sure if I missed this mentioned by someone else or when this started but in the text box I noticed…..
F6798A4F-0D49-4F3D-A65D-99DA16FE52A7.jpeg

These in red no longer work?

Since I do all my posting on an iPhone I’ve restarted my phone thinking it was that but no luck.

I also noticed when you add an attachment “picture” you get this in the text box……..
B71EC9B7-1B46-4141-9615-17D28C872113.jpeg

Until you post the post and then the picture shows up. Before this you could see the picture.

Not sure if I missed this mentioned by someone else or when this started but in the text box I noticed…..View attachment 35878

Since I do all my posting on an iPhone I’ve restarted my phone thinking it was that but no luck.

I also noticed when you add an attachment “picture” you get this in the text box……..View attachment 35881
Until you post the post and then the picture shows up. Before this you could see the picture.
Mine all work here, and I am on my iPhone…….🤔🤔
A0E01DD0-17BB-40A9-806A-A67AB6A757B1.gif

Not sure if I missed this mentioned by someone else or when this started but in the text box I noticed…..View attachment 35878

I also noticed when you add an attachment “picture” you get this in the text box……..View attachment 35881
Did you do an Apple update in the past few day? If so that might be why you’re seeing the change.

The tool bar on my iPad (iOS 11, 12 and now 16) it was always visible on the Comment frame, the red “Attach files” too.
Maybe you had it accidentally hidden (if that’s possible), maybe reopened the tool bar if once hidden and if Updated the OS, the toolbar appears by default.

I don’t like some of the editing formats iOS 16 added. Old versions 12 thru 15 better. Now there’s more boxes and motions just to edit a word.

Example is if you highlight a word on iOS 16, it gives you 11 options:
(Copy, Cut, Paste, Select All, Replace, Format, Find Selection, Look Up, Translate, Search Web, Share). I think in earlier iOS versions, when you highlighted a word, it gave 3-4 options.

Using the Forum toolbar takes some practice and familiarity know-how, but it’s standard,
but the new iPhone/iPad iOS 16 only adds more confusion.

The more I fiddle with this Forum Tool bar the more I don’t like it !
Now I’m on bold and didn’t press the B character.
Pressing the B character again it highlights gray, then reverts back to regular type. Now I’m more corn-fused.
I’d rather resort to writing a letter to Comment but the post office raised the stamp to 63¢ for the crummy service !!!

Back