testtest

Anyone familiar with ArmaLaser?

Peglegjoe

Professional
Founding Member
I run a Viridian R5 instant-on green laser on my XD-s, but they don't make one yet for the Hellcat. Currently I have an O-light Baldr Mini green laser/tac light combo on my Hellcat, but it's bulky. Works nice, love the rechargeable feature, but for EDC it's just a big square hunk of aluminum on the nose of the pistol. I found ArmaLaser is making a grip-switched green laser, very compact, for the Hellcat but I'm not familiar with the brand. Anyone have experience with them? The model is TR-26, looks like they make green and red.

I run a Viridian R5 instant-on green laser on my XD-s, but they don't make one yet for the Hellcat. Currently I have an O-light Baldr Mini green laser/tac light combo on my Hellcat, but it's bulky. Works nice, love the rechargeable feature, but for EDC it's just a big square hunk of aluminum on the nose of the pistol. I found ArmaLaser is making a grip-switched green laser, very compact, for the Hellcat but I'm not familiar with the brand. Anyone have experience with them? The model is TR-26, looks like they make green and red.
Did you buy it? If so, how well do you like it?

Nope, Heard of, haven't used.

Looks a lot like Viridian E series laser offered elsewhere:

SA has Viridian E series red laser on their website for $99. isn't instant on or fancy. Has simple on/off switch on both sides of sight. Works nice, have one.

Viridian:

Couldn't find TR-26 on the ArmaLaser website.
Amazon has;

I have an ArmaLaser for my P365. One issue is that my middle finger didn't always make proper contact unless I maneuvered it a bit. That could be a dangerous extra 2 seconds if relying on the laser. I fixed the problem with adding copper tape I bought on Amazon. It took a few layers to make it work right, but now it works immediately. See the attached pic.

Attachments

• 20220202_192134~01.jpg
    20220202_192134~01.jpg
    715.6 KB · Views: 228
Have a Viridian E Series and a Armalaser Tr26 on my two G2C . Can’t decide what to put on my new G3C. Thoughts?

Back