testtest

Anyone have experience with CZ Scorpion?

You could always throw something together like this Glock mag fed SBR AR9 I pieced together. This is an older pic and I've since replaced the stock with a B5 Sopmod and added a 510c RDS.

View attachment 56984
I have a question. This is really not about the scorpion but more to the piecing together of a NFA firearm. I apologize but don’t think it warrants a new thread. Currently, I have two ar’s with 16 inch barrels. If I want to apply for tax stamp , form 1 and buy a 10.5 inch PSA upper and put that 10.5 inch upper on an existing lower that I have (16 inch). Is my tax stamp permanently attached to that serialized lower ? May I use longer barrel upper on it swapping out as long as I keep tax stamp and paperwork with that lower?

I have a question. This is really not about the scorpion but more to the piecing together of a NFA firearm. I apologize but don’t think it warrants a new thread. Currently, I have two ar’s with 16 inch barrels. If I want to apply for tax stamp , form 1 and buy a 10.5 inch PSA upper and put that 10.5 inch upper on an existing lower that I have (16 inch). Is my tax stamp permanently attached to that serialized lower ? May I use longer barrel upper on it swapping out as long as I keep tax stamp and paperwork with that lower?
I'm not a legal expert on the matter so please don't take what I say as gospel on the subject. My understanding is that you can swap calibers and lengths temporarily and that if there is a permanent change to caliber or length then you would need to update that information with the ATF for the tax stamp associated with said SBR. The ATF's rules and interpretation on a lot of subjects has been very fluid and inconsistent the past few years so I would recommend you do your homework before make any modifications to your SBR.

You could always reach out to the ATF field office in your area for clarification on the question if needed or checkout the FAQ's section on the ATF website as there maybe something there on the subject.

@xdmay have more input on the subject as he works in the firearms industry.

Back