testtest

Anyone have experience with CZ Scorpion?

What optics or dots do you folks recommend?
Which Holosun?
Thanks
The Holosun 510c is an excellent choice. Very large window and clear optic. The 510c also has a solar panel on it that really works well to not only charge the device but automatically adjust the reticle brightness depending on the ambient light. Of you are outdoors in a bright environment and step foot inside a darkened area the reticle will go from really bright to less almost instantly so you don't get the target washed out by the reticle brightness. Probably the best value in terms of features and price. My oldest 510c is probably 4 years old now and I still haven't needed to change the battery even though it's always on.

The 510c is great. I have I think 4 of them. I also have a 512c ( enclosed emitter) which I like a lot too. I think they discontinued it other than the titanium version though.

Cool. Thank you gentleman.
Eurooptic is paying sales tax on them.
309.00 out the door with Overnight shipping.

Last edited:
I just took delivery today of the 510C, $309 - free shipping. Attached perfectly to the pic rail on my SP5 (unlike the nightmare I had with Eotech). I actually like the dot and ring better on the 510 as well (than the Eotech). Thanks 10mm...I wasn't even looking at this dot, until I read your post.
He turned me on to those too a couple years ago. Be careful. I have like 6 or 7 of them now.

I just took delivery today of the 510C, $309 - free shipping. Attached perfectly to the pic rail on my SP5 (unlike the nightmare I had with Eotech). I actually like the dot and ring better on the 510 as well (than the Eotech). Thanks 10mm...I wasn't even looking at this dot, until I read your post.
Me too same deal prob, Eurooptic?
I was impressed with mine fits perfect. Any recommendations on suppressors?

He turned me on to those too a couple years ago. Be careful. I have like 6 or 7 of them now.
I'd read your posts about them (and maybe his) for several years, but for some reason Holosun just didn't come up on my radar until this thread. Doh! And the Eotech flop...

Me too same deal prob, Eurooptic?
I was impressed with mine fits perfect. Any recommendations on suppressors?
I'm embarrassed to admit I got mine on Amazon...and it fit the pic rail perfectly as well (UTG-Pro stock on the SP5).

I don't have a can to recommend...haven't decided to get further into bed with the ATF, regardless of how futile that seems. I do need a can for my SP5...it is my bedside firearm

I'm embarrassed to admit I got mine on Amazon...and it fit the pic rail perfectly as well (UTG-Pro stock on the SP5).

I don't have a can to recommend...haven't decided to get further into bed with the ATF, regardless of how futile that seems. I do need a can for my SP5...it is my bedside firearm
I’ve bought them off Amazon. Through the holosun store.

I know I’ve said this before but I know combat proven crayon eaters who pick Holosuns over Eotech.

Back