testtest

anyone hear of the organization?

They're legit, and I believe there might be some connection to SAF. They've been around a LONG time, at least 20 years, maybe more than 30 or even more.
Very legit, like @Snake45 said, been around for years, we need to support all these organizations now since the NRA is only a shell of what it used to be.
ok, thanks, like i said, it came in today's mail, i can't recall getting anything from them before. maybe since i belong to SAF, and GOA, they sold my name to them.

They're legit, and I believe there might be some connection to SAF. They've been around a LONG time, at least 20 years, maybe more than 30 or even more.
The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) is a United States nonprofit organization that supports gun rights. Founded in 1974 by Alan Gottlieb and headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, SAF publishes gun rights magazines and public education materials, funds conferences, provides media contacts, and has assumed a central role in sponsoring lawsuits.[3]

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) is the advocacy affiliate of the SAF. As of January 2015, both groups reported having over 650,000 members

Back