testtest

Anyone know how to reach Member southtex ?

3mamfan

Alpha
Hello all,
I messaged southtex (below) on 10/7 regarding a post of his from last year but I've not received a response.
Does anyone know how to reach him to let him know that I have a question for him?
Thanks!

Hello, I've been searching for aftermarket grips for my EMP Contour as I find the factory set & the one's I bought on ebay made by Stoner lacking & that led me to your post here from 6/19/20.
You listed the grips that you have on yours as 'Indian Ebony' however I cannot find them on any site on the interweb.
Can you advise where/how you obtained them & are they soft rubber or hard plastic?

Thank you,

3manfan
Prescott, AZ

Hello all,
I messaged southtex (below) on 10/7 regarding a post of his from last year but I've not received a response.
Does anyone know how to reach him to let him know that I have a question for him?
Thanks!

Hello, I've been searching for aftermarket grips for my EMP Contour as I find the factory set & the one's I bought on ebay made by Stoner lacking & that led me to your post here from 6/19/20.
You listed the grips that you have on yours as 'Indian Ebony' however I cannot find them on any site on the interweb.
Can you advise where/how you obtained them & are they soft rubber or hard plastic?

Thank you,

3manfan
Prescott, AZ
No I don't. This happens once in a while, for me at least. I've sent some PMs without any reply.

Back