testtest

Anyone who lives in MN....and there are several of you....

The "Party" is pushing that same "standardized" language in several states. I believe the same is being proposed in CO.

@belladonna better convince the hubby to move across the river to ND, or get a weekend place there . :unsure:
Good idea about the ND place, but I think she'd be better consider relocating full-time and transferring the state of residence. If she were to maintain MN residence, she would NOT be allowed to purchase any firearms that do not comply with the new law. If she gets a ND residency, she can buy guns, parts and ammo legally.

Just remember, Pritzger was having meetings with his staff to consider confiscation of everything registered on his illegal registry in IL. He hasn't gone to this extreme yet, but don't think that won't happen at some point. In Illinois or any of the communist states copying them.

There are so many shooters in this state. Unfortunately for us, the bulk of the population lives in or around the twin cities. Lots of good old boys on the iron range…I can’t see there not being a big push back

And that is the business model for a certain Party is to secure the population center(s) with the urban votes & screw everyone else.

I'm just glad I got back out west to my neck-of-the -woods.
We just finished discussing this, and it'll be either up further into northern MN or ND. I spent most of my work day thinking about moving south. I kind of like TN... I would even venture down to FL. I have several family members down there.

We just finished discussing this, and it'll be either up further into northern MN or ND. I spent most of my work day thinking about moving south. I kind of like TN... I would even venture down to FL. I have several family members down there.
It seems that just moving west a short distance would be the easiest & keep very close to MN for the hubby.

Yeah. You’re right. It just makes me mad. I was so proud and excited to finally become a US citizen, and now it feels like, well…I can’t even describe it. Sad and angry. I won’t put my head in the sand, but to watch any kind of news now a days feels like manipulation. I hate that worse than anything.

Yeah. You’re right. It just makes me mad. I was so proud and excited to finally become a US citizen, and now it feels like, well…I can’t even describe it. Sad and angry. I won’t put my head in the sand, but to watch any kind of news now a days feels like manipulation. I hate that worse than anything.

Just remember, as F'ed up and corrupt as our government is and most of our institutions and most of our federal LE agencies, it's still better than every other country on the planet.

I think N. Dakota is still normal, but it seems the "Balkanization" of the US will result a mish-mash of "free" states and "Borg" states. And the importation of 10-12 million illegals is adding a new variable into the mix.

If the rest of us Minnesotans could separate from the twin cities area dwellers, we’d be red. Right now the state is purple…an ugly shade, I might add.

If the rest of us Minnesotans could separate from the twin cities area dwellers, we’d be red. Right now the state is purple…an ugly shade, I might add.
I don't know the mechanics or procedures for such a thing, but we should institute city-states. Excepting a few key federal activities such as national defense, commerce, and ??? the rest of that stuff including taxes is left up to the blue city machine. Better than secession and/or civil war.

Back