testtest

Anytime I think about getting another suppressor I just look at this...

ddeuce22

Professional
wqlgj3sk0ema1.jpg

What makes it almost bearable is to have a range that would hold the suppressor for you and let you use it while there. That means instead of a donation of $1,000+ to the Corn Pop Institute for 9 months or more with nothing to show for, you can at least use it while at the range. I wouldn't have spent a dime if this wasn't the case. It is however ridiculous that the unqualified morons supposedly in charge are basing their "knowledge" on movies to harass the only ones who care about following the rules. I guess it is always the case, the "enforcers" are only going after the easy targets...

The Hellion works well with a suppressor :)

Fqa2NE9X0AEIfa3.jpg

Yeah conjugal visits still isn't enough for me. It's absolutely absurd how long of a wait it is for the exact same background check as a standard firearm purchase. There is zero reason other than they absolutely have no interest in doing their job, and want to discourage people from buying them.

My 5.56 suppressor took 348 days. Straight up, the alphabet bois can get bent. All of them from A to Z.

I love my suppressors
Govt knows how, where and when you buy guns.
IRS, ATF, County, City and State Govt and LEO can find anything and everything they want, when they want.

Reality of life.
Thus, I love my toys and could care less about some damn database we are already in.

Yeah conjugal visits still isn't enough for me. It's absolutely absurd how long of a wait it is for the exact same background check as a standard firearm purchase. There is zero reason other than they absolutely have no interest in doing their job, and want to discourage people from buying them.

My 5.56 suppressor took 348 days. Straight up, the alphabet bois can get bent. All of them from A to Z.
Form 1 permits for SBR = 45 days or less
Suppressors = 9 months

Same background check..... you can make a firearm that could do harm, but you're not allowed to drop the decibels for fellow shooters or hunters in your group and be a better steward for noise abatement.

Back