testtest

Applying for a renewal to a HELOC, running outta ink again.

Old_Me

Ronin
ok, so my HELOC (Home Equity Line Of Credit), is due to be done by October of this year, but there is a balance, (due to a new roof, electrical updates, and 2 new water heaters) so i have to "renew" that loan...

what a PITA here too..!!

i have to print out bank documents for my records, and these documents aren't like 2 pages.....

oh no, Pierre, it's more like 25 pages of EACH form that are needed.....and thus far, i have downloaded 4 different banking documents

oh i can "electronically sign" them, and i have, but i still need copies for myself....again, i keep records.

sheesh, the guns documentation i spoke about the other day, and running outta ink pens, and now this BS...

i swear, i'm gonna talk to my accountant/financial advisor for stock purchasing in ink companies.

ok, so my HELOC (Home Equity Line Of Credit), is due to be done by October of this year, but there is a balance, (due to a new roof, electrical updates, and 2 new water heaters) so i have to "renew" that loan...

what a PITA here too..!!

i have to print out bank documents for my records, and these documents aren't like 2 pages.....

oh no, Pierre, it's more like 25 pages of EACH form that are needed.....and thus far, i have downloaded 4 different banking documents

oh i can "electronically sign" them, and i have, but i still need copies for myself....again, i keep records.

sheesh, the guns documentation i spoke about the other day, and running outta ink pens, and now this BS...

i swear, i'm gonna talk to my accountant/financial advisor for stock purchasing in ink companies.
Why print them? Download them as PDF and keep them on your hard drive and keep copies on other hard drives. Put one on a thumb drive and put it in a safe deposit box.

Why print them? Download them as PDF and keep them on your hard drive and keep copies on other hard drives. Put one on a thumb drive and put it in a safe deposit box.
i did that (PDF), but in case something goes kaflooey with the 'puter, i have them printed up.

Back