testtest

AR15.com

I'm on there now.

They have their back-up up & no word on why.

But Arfcom is still operational. Just can't log in.

Let's just wait till more info is available before jumping to conclusions.

From Arfcom.

ARFCOM Is Down. We've been booted from GoDaddy and are looking for an alternative solution.

The site will return athttps://www.ar15-backup.com

Standby for more information

AR15.COM
AR15.COM (@AR15COM) January 11, 2021

Sorry, I saw the notice that Talyn posted. I tried typing in on chrome and regular google, then I tried duck duck go and firefox. I had no luck anywhere. Please disregard

More...

The assault by power-drunk tech giants on topics, viewpoints and subject matters that don’t conform with the current approved, bien pensant orthdoxy continues. ARFCOM has just posted this tweet announcing that GoDaddy has booted them from their service. Because they can.

From above link...

The site appears to be up for now. We’ve spoken to Brownells which owns ar15.com for comment, but they’re still dealing with the situation and don’t have an official comment yet.

It's ridiculous, I'm pretty much done with Facebook as most of my groups are gun related. For the last 2 days I've seen almost zero from them and the same non gun related posts over and over and over! Welcome to 1984, just took them a little longer.

The war on our rights and thoughts is going to go hyper velocity I'm afraid. A segment of our society is going to try and cancel the other half. Conservative radio is now being told to toe the line or else. Why do I feel they are now trying to catch up because Hillary didn't win and all this was supposed to happen 4yrs ago. Joe selling out to the Chinese, just what did he promise to the Chinese? I hate to sound like I have a tin foil hat, so why does it feel like we're all being cornered for the easy slaughter?
Next comes the ram rod firearms restrictions and many of the new gun ownership folks will roll over faster than you can flip pancakes on a scalding cast iron pan.

Last edited:
YouTube is in the process of an alleged purge right now by deleting channels from what I've heard. This could be hear say and I don't have anymore info on the subject other than what I've seen in a video discussing this in a video today.

The founder of Go-Daddy Bob Parsons is a pro 2A guy but he left the company in 2018. I wonder if pressure from Amazon has something to do with the takedown since they are business partners with Go-Daddy. It's a damn shame whats happening and it's even scarier for what's to come.

Does Amazon own GoDaddy?

GoDaddy signs multiyear deal with Amazon Web Services for 'vast majority' of its computing infrastructure. Internet domain name registrar GoDaddy has signed a multiyear deal with Amazon Web Services to migrate most of its computing infrastructure on to AWS.

I don't think big tech is acting alone on the censorship issue and I feel they are most likely being encouraged to do this from powerful outside sources.

Does Amazon own GoDaddy?

GoDaddy signs multiyear deal with Amazon Web Services for 'vast majority' of its computing infrastructure. Internet domain name registrar GoDaddy has signed a multiyear deal with Amazon Web Services to migrate most of its computing infrastructure on to AWS.
I'm not aware of Amazon owning GoDaddy but they walk in lock step together.

AR15.com’s Backup Site is Live, Switching to First Amendment-Friendly Site Registrar

From above...

On Monday, January 11, 2021, I received notice from our site registrar that AR15.com had violated their terms of service and that AR15.com would be shut down immediately. The registrar’s decision to de-
platform AR15.com was final and no method to appeal was offered.

It remains unclear specifically what content allegedly violated the registrar’s terms of service. However, I am happy to report that we have found a new, First Amendment-friendly site registrar and we have begun the process of transitioning AR15.com to the new registrar.

We expect the switchover to take up to 5 days. During that time, our famous “AR15.com” URL will not be usable. Once the switchover is complete, AR15.com will be fully restored to normal function.

In the meantime, I welcome freedom lovers and firearm enthusiasts to visit us at our temporary URL:
www.ar15-backup.com. We will post on the backup site when the normal AR15.com has been
completely restored.

-Juan Avila, President & Co-Founder, AR15.com

Like what I said before. I'm on it & can view threads, etc, but can't log in to post, although I see that others are. Was able to do everything last night.

So all I can assume is that full function isn't operational yet so will see when I have full access.

Back