testtest

Ar15 myths

There is a Jerry Miculek video on You Tube where he dumps a 27 round magazine from a semi-auto pistol on steel in an unbelievably short time with only one miss, causing the host of the video to respond, "Your trigger finger is like a machine gun, Jerry. I wouldn't want to be the guy holding up a liquor store while you were in there buying a beer!" I think the prejudice against the AR is due solely to its appearance. We all know that you could take a semi-auto hunting rifle with a wooden stock, an old style look, and hot rod it into something that would be almost as fast as any stock AR or just take the semi-auto civilian version of the M-14, the M1A, for example. Show that with the 5 round clip to the firearm ignorant politicians and say that it's your hunting rifle and they'd probably be okay with it because they don't know any better. I don't currently own a semi-auto rifle but I've been looking around lately. My best friend had an FFL in the 70's and 80's, and I've shot most of what was around then as well as some newer models owned (and some built) by friends. Let the ATF decide these questions rather than the uneducated and unknowing politicians! They've done a pretty good job so far but they could relax the needless regulations on suppressors to protect everyone's hearing.

Last edited:
Back