testtest

Are American-Made RPG-7s in Ukraine Taking Down Russian Tanks?

0F7118C4-2A7E-4180-908D-33EC0FCEA32E.jpeg
4DF73CB5-6A0A-44E1-97D6-008EF7501383.jpeg

The latter image “Saint Javelin” is artwork by my cousin.

Is rpg made here being used? It won’t be an endless money making war. It will be a quick war with Russia. We are not the worlds police.

Why is this even being discussed. Are Springfields being used now that may be more relevant.
Springfield does not make RPG's though a new concept SA Hellcat micro RPG would be pretty amazing.

Springfield Armory is a firearms manufacturer and has a legendary history with their firearms being used in different time periods with the military. So articles pertaining to all things firearms, gear, or even military related topics can be found on this forum.

All respectable topics are free to be discussed on this forum if they meet the terms and rules which can be found at the bottom of the webpage.

I understand but celebrating our weapons being used against a nuclear superpower is reckless. Loose lips sink ships.

With all due respect, I'm not sure if you read the full article but I did not see any celebration of the weapons being used against Russia.

Proxy wars between the 2 nuclear superpowers have been on going since the end of WW2 from small conflicts to larger wars in Asia and the Middle east on a much larger scale and has never resulted in a nuclear war.

Do not fear free speech, fear censorship.

There is no affiliation between the two original Springfield armory it closed in 1968 this company is only named after it.
Ownership changes happens at a lot of companies but that doesn't mean the company history changes.

The modern Springfield Armory has done an amazing job at preserving the legacy of some the the most renowned classic military small arms used by great soldiers before us to secure our freedoms from evil powers. Still today Springfield produces those same great rifles made by American hands, for the American people.

Back