testtest

Are parts replaceable on the Saint Victor?

For now I’m under the impression the angled forearm grip is acceptable, I have one on my Edge Pistol, I actually like them better then the usual grip. It allows my hand more support on the gun in a natural hold.
Vertical grip is a no no, unless class change. I must've misunderstood the angled grip topic? All good now!

So much misinformation going around @TEXASforLIFE please read up on ALL laws. I can appreciate you wanting to help but you are gravely mistaken in a number of issues. Moderators if this thread getting out of hand with bad information please close it.
Hey Swayy for the most part we moderate ourselves and if someone makes a mistake or needs clarity on something we also have each other’s back on that as well. You are also not the original author of this thread. Respect goes a long way if you get my drift, have a good day.

Hey Swayy for the most part we moderate ourselves and if someone makes a mistake or needs clarity on something we also have each other’s back on that as well. You are also not the original author of this thread. Respect goes a long way if you get my drift, have a good day.
I could've been a :poop: and make remarks about his choice in configuration of his "Pistol" , but that wouldn't be me! Good to have you Keystone, thanks!

How is this about respect all of a sudden? I asked that a thread be closed for really bad misinformation. Allegedly some other unknown person opens up his (Texas for life) phone and passes of really bad misinformation. He allegedly was in the hospital? Pretty convenient . Even accuses me of making a SBR. Then some one says respect goes a long way?!? Then texasforlife insinuates he could talk 💩 about my ar pistol and that’s fine? Respect does go a long way, you two haven’t shown me any.

It was a could've and texting :poop: would be easy. I don't know you and you definitely don't know me! So now your calling me a liar! If that's all you got ,thenyou have issues? This will be my last reply to you! Be safe a d enjoy your life!

I think everyone needs to calm down and get this thread back on topic. Everyone needs to be respectful, don't be offensive and/or so quick to take offense.

Back