testtest

Are UPS & FED-X spying on gun purchases for the ATF?

Interesting article and I wouldn’t put it past this administration to do this using others to do there dirty work

Good timing on this thread and article, as I mentioned in another thread that when picked up my new Elite Compact 45 “which i did on Monday” I was going to ask the owner of this FFL if
(UPS and FedEx) were asking for personal customer information on who was buying the firearms that were being shipped and the answer was an emphatic (NO)
I was told that even though some guns are ordered for a specific person and the carrier has the information on
(every gun) ie serial number, make and model that they deliver to FFL’s
(no information) whatsoever is shared with the shipping company on who the firearm will be transferred to and there are no forms required to be filled out with that information.

Can it be that there’s going to be another, more broad culling of the independent FFL coming?
Shippers sending online purchases to a standalone FFL and the trick bag would be something they can audit in order to revoke.

Most firearms going to the LGS are of bulk nature…so I think, and maybe a special order here or there. What difference and why would it be the business of a Shipper to know or record the name of the end sale?

The subject of Sleepy Joe’s ghost parts law is altogether different, but equally ignorant lawmakers putting screws on Shippers is theatrics for run their campaigns on. Don’t supply names - get audited. In order for a Shipper to compile lists it’s going to take subsidized funding, they just don’t have the resources.…mmmm-mmm-mmmmm.
Then again, Shippers can say they are not doing this extra bookkeeping and easily flag companies by not picking up their firearms/parts shipments destined to the FFL.

Take it to the bank - something bigger at stake ($$$) for Shippers or is it just woke virtue signaling or both?

Something is going on, because my shipment of unobtanium powder keeps bouncing around on delivery dates:mad:! Supposedly Sat, but now the dates keep moving further into next week:mad:! Minnesota of course:cry:

What bugs me is when Shipper says it ship by UPS… and later you find out they sent it via USPS SurePost to deliver. That means UPS sends it to Post Office hubs, then to off the regional PO distribution, next on to the local PO that needs another few days to sort and then finally drop it off at the doorstep.…and for what, $1 cheaper vs. Ground but 4 days longer.

Back