testtest

Are you a domestic terrorist?

It looks to me like it's the "continued, non-specific calls for violence on multiple online platforms" that the DOJ is worried about, not people being opposed to Covid restrictions of thinking there was fraud in the election. I suppose if someone calls for violence because they oppose masks or vaccinations they might be considered a terrorist.

I don't think so as well and that speaks to the lawful character of our members here. But the anti-gun crowd rhetoric fosters the idea that owning guns is extreme and if you enjoy shooting them then you must have a propensity for violence. Why else would they want to ban them all? I just hope we don't get caught up in the witch hunt. That's all.

It looks to me like it's the "continued, non-specific calls for violence on multiple online platforms" that the DOJ is worried about, not people being opposed to Covid restrictions of thinking there was fraud in the election. I suppose if someone calls for violence because they oppose masks or vaccinations they might be considered a terrorist.
I can only assume that you didn't actually read the government warning.

Back