testtest

Armed husband saves barricaded wife and child from knife-wielding menace

shanneba

Custom
Having given one warning, the husband gave another, firing a shot into the ceiling.
When that didn't work, he reportedly fired a shot through the bedroom door.

The arrest report suggested his aim was to strike Valle in the leg. It turns out, his aim was good.

A warning shot into the ceiling is a waste of expensive ammunition.

Give the warning and then shoot through the door. Problem solved.

There is not a DA that will prosecute someone protecting their family from that situation.

When seconds count the police are minutes away.

I just read in Armed Citizen in this month's NRA mag about a lady in Milwaukee who was in the shower when she heard her 2 teenage daughters screaming. She came out to find a man accosting them. She ends up shooting the guy and is arrested by Milwaukee police. They let her go a few hours later and are still considering charges.

I just read in Armed Citizen in this month's NRA mag about a lady in Milwaukee who was in the shower when she heard her 2 teenage daughters screaming. She came out to find a man accosting them. She ends up shooting the guy and is arrested by Milwaukee police. They let her go a few hours later and are still considering charges.
And then there’s Milwaukee.

Totally outrageous.

A warning shot into the ceiling is a waste of expensive ammunition.

Give the warning and then shoot through the door. Problem solved.

There is not a DA that will prosecute someone protecting their family from that situation.

When seconds count the police are minutes away.
Definition of a warning shot...2 at them...1 in the air

In this case the warning shot was into his own ceiling not just the air which in itself is dangerous.
Your right, the warning shot is dangerous.
Sorry to be a pimple on the butt of this post but in my opinion, a gun is not a bullhorn, a highway sign or a traffic signal. The gun is there to stop the threat - period. While I commend him for stopping the threat, taking self defense advice from Joe Biden by actually TRYING to shoot him in the leg is incredibly dumb. The 4 rules of gun handling are there for a reason. One verbal warning, shoot center mass until the threat is ended.

Back