testtest

Armory Life

Hey guys, I see that some of you mentioned getting one or two issues, and then no more. It is a quarterly magazine, and when you are signed up, you should get four issues mailed to you (one every three months) for the one-year subscription.

The other means of receiving one is to have received it "polybagged" with a subscription issue of Guns & Ammo. On those, you may only receive a single issue of The Armory Life.

Also, the fourth issue is just starting to arrive now, so yours could still be in the mail.

Please reach out to me via direct message here in the forum if you think you are missing issues, with your delivery address, and I can check on it for you.

Thanks!

Mike

Hey guys, I see that some of you mentioned getting one or two issues, and then no more. It is a quarterly magazine, and when you are signed up, you should get four issues mailed to you (one every three months) for the one-year subscription.

The other means of receiving one is to have received it "polybagged" with a subscription issue of Guns & Ammo. On those, you may only receive a single issue of The Armory Life.

Also, the fourth issue is just starting to arrive now, so yours could still be in the mail.

Please reach out to me via direct message here in the forum if you think you are missing issues, with your delivery address, and I can check on it for you.

Thanks!

Mike
Thanks Mike, I received all 4 of mine, is this something that’s going to continue? If so how can we keep getting them?

Thanks Mike, Question: If you buy and register let's say 3 Springfield Firearms, will you get 3 years worth of the magazine?
There are a lot of moving parts to this process right now, but as it stands we are looking at single year subscriptions. But again, please be sure to register any and all SA firearms you purchase to be sure to get yourselves onto the list!

There are a lot of moving parts to this process right now, but as it stands we are looking at single year subscriptions. But again, please be sure to register any and all SA firearms you purchase to be sure to get yourselves onto the list!
Thanks Mike. I'm already on the list and receiving the magazines, just curious on the process. I'll be registering another one (M1a Socom w/archangel stock) shortly, and completed registration for my Hellcat RDP a week or two ago. Thanks again.

Anni is right! If you buy another gun and register it, that will get you back into the mix!

Basically: 1 new Springfield Armory firearm = 1 year = 4 quarterly magazine issues is way read info previously.
Haven't seen or read anything other than that as in a subscription renewal. Except what Anni just posted and believe Mike H. posted somewhere else earlier besides here.

Back