testtest

As I Grow Older, I Think of the Things I Will Leave Behind

Careful with your legacy

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1692867707903.jpg
    FB_IMG_1692867707903.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 69
no matter what or how my Will was made out, i am sure the kids will take care of the Mrs.

all this other stuff...???

oh well.

i'll just have to come back and haunt the family, one by one, if they muck it all up.

but they are all good kids.

so i may have to come back here and haunt this site instead............ :eek:

I had a bunch of old playboys and hustlers from the 60's and 70's. think the wife got rid of them years ago. a neighbor gave them to me when i was a teenager. think his wife made him get rid of them, by giving them to me he was hopin he could get em back later. lol now all i got is a few old soldier of fortunes.

I had a bunch of old playboys and hustlers from the 60's and 70's. think the wife got rid of them years ago. a neighbor gave them to me when i was a teenager. think his wife made him get rid of them, by giving them to me he was hopin he could get em back later. lol now all i got is a few old soldier of fortunes.
i too had quite to collection of those magazines.

when i checked the going prices for each back issue, it just wasn't worth my time, or money to sell them online, or even at a yard sale.

so i tossed them all out.

it didn't matter who was the person that was interviewed, not even Jimmy Carter's "lusting after women" issue was all that collectable.

and the Old Milwaukee Swedish Bikini Team's issue..??

you'd have thought they had sagging bobbies, as the pricing was near the ground....

Back