testtest

At First Glance I’m Impressed

Honestly I just received this Holster from Muddy River Tactical and although I’m partial to black this is a great looking Holster, this was purchased for my Elite Compact 10mm and the cut out for my installed Holosun Red Dot is perfect.
AC7495AA-05BD-4F60-B3F1-C8E3BCC37CCA.jpeg

ECEE0C1E-1F4B-4DAC-ADDE-8F21930AEBBA.jpeg

I’ll be working the next couple days to stretch this out.

Honestly I just received this Holster from Muddy River Tactical and although I’m partial to black this is a great looking Holster, this was purchased for my Elite Compact 10mm and the cut out for my installed Holosun Red Dot is perfect.
View attachment 30247
View attachment 30248
Looks great. I just got off the phone with Kevin a few minutes ago and I ordered some more stuff. I'm considering a soft leather IWB for my Shield .45 for appendix carry.

Just an FYI, if you are ordering a kydex OWB mag holder and want to make it a double, just put it in the notes. No extra charge. Also right now there is a 10% discount code at the top of the page on the website.

View attachment 30247
View attachment 30248
That’s what she said!!

Looks great. I just got off the phone with Kevin a few minutes ago and I ordered some more stuff. I'm considering a soft leather IWB for my Shield .45 for appendix carry.

Just an FYI, if you are ordering a kydex OWB mag holder and want to make it a double, just put it in the notes. No extra charge. Also right now there is a 10% discount code at the top of the page on the website.
I did get a mag holder however it will only work for the magazine for my Mod2 40SW he doesn’t make a leather one for 10mm magazines. ☹️

View attachment 30247
View attachment 30248
Like the look. Like how they took a piece of fitted leather and sewed it on the leather backing. Optic looks like a perfect fit.

So although it’s been nearly a month with the MRT Holster I got for my Elite Compact 3.8 10mm I have to say I’m relatively happy with how it’s broken in and how well it conceals, the only Con is the lack of a reinforcement leather strip at the throat of the holster that I feel would keep the holster open more allowing the gun to be holstered and
re-holstered easier. Right now holstering and re-holstering during draw practice it is very difficult to find the sweet spot (correct angle of the gun) without having to move (pivot) it forward and backward until it drops into the proper depth for a good fit and solid retention. Am I being too picky?
Maybe but I want what I want the way I want it. That being said I have another holster on order that I found at
CraftHolsters.com
It is a leather holster in black with a Basketweave finish and retention strap.
057D173F-F0D7-4175-95EF-35648CDB15C7.jpeg

On the website it’s listed for an XDM Elite 3.8 9mm however I’ve requested mine be made for the 10mm version of the Elite 3.8 they are honoring the request with no increase in cost. They don’t offer it with an optic cut for my Holosun red dot however I don’t see any issues cutting out that optic cut myself.
I have another 3 weeks to wait for shipping.

Back