testtest

ATF after FRT/Binary triggers

Of course you want a MacAllan 55...Sorry Hans, $170,000 is more than I'm willing to pay for a bottle of Scotch (or whatever crazy number is out there). Thats $6800/ounce. I've seen some pretty spendy bottles of Scotch in liquor stores in MN (used to live there), but none I frequent in WI these days carry such extravagance....
Actually, I’ve had it. Not worth the price (and that’s when it was “only” $500/pour in 2010—and I wasn’t buying). I mean it’s good, but…not THAT good.

I’ll just have a Pappy Van Winkle.;)

Anyone who uses the word Fudds is a D bag.
iu

Actually, I’ve had it. Not worth the price (and that’s when it was “only” $500/pour in 2010—and I wasn’t buying). I mean it’s good, but…not THAT good.

I’ll just have a Pappy Van Winkle.;)
Not a scotch, but a moderately priced bourbon worth the little extra coin is black labeled Basil Hayden bourbon.

Why you fudds waste time on gun forums barking at people is so bizarre.

Sorry the English language seems to have you as frustrated as the legality of these triggers.
Anyone who uses the word Fudds is a D bag.
Guys can we please quit the barrel stretching contest already and agree to disagree on the issue?

This is not being productive from either side and it's gone from a topic of discussion to a two way argument.

Let's all take @Jfal advise and have a drink on it instead. 😁👍

Last edited:
I’ll take a MacAllan 55…

If you’re buying.
It’s The Macallan…

1926 was phenomenal 😉
Blending our own bottle was fun as well ..
06887D9C-5CF7-4816-A728-99F415933DB0.jpeg
EBFD991A-7BF6-42D2-A9CE-AF6523A8810F.jpeg

Of course you want a MacAllan 55...Sorry Hans, $170,000 is more than I'm willing to pay for a bottle of Scotch (or whatever crazy number is out there). Thats $6800/ounce. I've seen some pretty spendy bottles of Scotch in liquor stores in MN (used to live there), but none I frequent in WI these days carry such extravagance....

Back