testtest

ATF Officially Targeting the Pistol Brace

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Field Ethos has obtained credible information indicating that the long-awaited implementation of the “pistol brace rule” (2021R.08) will begin in mid-December, 2022, two years after the first draft was released to the public. Within weeks, your legally-obtained firearm will be classified as a Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). Possessing one without paperwork will make you a felon. Let freedom ring.

ATF Officially Targeting the Pistol Brace

Notes: Linked is the June 10, 2021 order that our agency sources state is finally being greenlit in December based on the ATF’s most recent internal FATD ruling (Firearms Technology Division).

Proposed rule: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2021-06-10/pdf/2021-12176.pdf

Worksheet 4999: https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/docs/undefined/sample-atf-worksheet-4999/download

When Field Ethos - whoever they are - can name a credible source then get back to us. The mid-December 2022 date has been in the wind for nearly two years.

In other news: The Sky is Falling.
I heard a couple months ago from a credible source that the brace rule was being implemented in mid December. The same guy also said the GOA and a few other groups are already waiting for it and will immediately file suit and seek an injunction to put a stay on it.

I heard from a credible source that the modern 9mm round is every bit as effective as .45acp.

Am I doing this right?
No, you're still...
1670474890775.png

I heard from a credible source that the modern 9mm round is every bit as effective as .45acp.

Am I doing this right?
No because you’re lying. You didn’t hear about Y2K from a credible source. Classic misdirection calling stuff “ conspiracy theory” by the way.

I don’t know why anyone would believe this isn’t true when the ATF themselves have said it is.

By the way, my credible source is a federal agent.

No because you’re lying. You didn’t hear about Y2K from a credible source. Classic misdirection calling stuff “ conspiracy theory” by the way.

I don’t know why anyone would believe this isn’t true when the ATF themselves have said it is.

By the way, my credible source is a federal agent.
I’m pretty sure I said the the mid-December date has been known for ages. I didn’t say it isn’t true. I questioned the veracity of Field Ethos.

Or did I?

1670528256312.gif

This will die the death of frames and receivers and soon bump stocks will join it, not a soul walk be charged and if they are the government will be embarrassed with a slam. dunk case against them in court.

The latest I heard today was the new revised rule is coming out soon then will go into effect in April.

I don't expect the current regime is going to back down but likely tighten the screws further beyond the first rule that went out for comments.

BOHICA

The latest I heard today was the new revised rule is coming out soon then will go into effect in April.

I don't expect the current regime is going to back down but likely tighten the screws further beyond the first rule that went out for comments.

BOHICA
Good luck rounding up 20 million of these things. Not even their expanded ATF budget can prioritize that.

Back