testtest

ATF Pistol Brace Ruling May be a Trojan Horse for Biden Administration

You know, perhaps if more people stood up with the bumpstock ban, we wouldn't be having this conversation now. This is what happens when people say, I don't care about those dumb things so I don't care if they get banned. Congrats people, you opened the door. That just made this fight even harder because a precedent was set.

You know, perhaps if more people stood up with the bumpstock ban, we wouldn't be having this conversation now. This is what happens when people say, I don't care about those dumb things so I don't care if they get banned. Congrats people, you opened the door. That just made this fight even harder because a precedent was set.
I agree with ya Tac (y). In my opinion, these are all Government infringements on our 2nd Amendment rights. It's interesting how an Executive branch of the government can continue to roll these ATF regulations into the National Firearms Act and make it part of that law while congress is silence on this whole issue. Some in congress have recently spoken out during this pistol brace fiasco. It's my opinion we all need to speak up when things like this occur and make our voices heard loud and clear. Else, the day will come when the gun grabbers will achieve their objective.

Hmm. This was my immediate response, here and elsewhere, while people were busy celebrating the “ Big win” on Christmas Eve.
Everything is temporary. Every small win is a step in the right direction. Was the repeal of the guidance a permanent, earth shattering win? No, but it was a win in the sense that the ATF actually got to realize how the public feels about this issue. No matter what happens in terms of protecting our 2A rights, it can always be revisited at a later date.

So, I say this is at least a small victory, although I agree it is in no way a permanent victory and we need to continue to be vigilant.

Well, they have our IP addresses, which means they know exactly who we are. No matter what steps are taken to assure anonymity, you don't have any. There is no privacy, especially now with this digital age. Ever look at a pic you took? Right click and look at properties. Date, time, location. It's all there. It will even disclose what type of camera or phone or laptop or whatever. They know who and where we are. It's just the way the mop flops.

Well, they have our IP addresses, which means they know exactly who we are. No matter what steps are taken to assure anonymity, you don't have any. There is no privacy, especially now with this digital age. Ever look at a pic you took? Right click and look at properties. Date, time, location. It's all there. It will even disclose what type of camera or phone or laptop or whatever. They know who and where we are. It's just the way the mop flops.

This is absolutely true. If they really want to know who has guns and who doesn't they can find out. Ever buy a gun online ? Or ammo ? Or order any parts ? Or buy anything gun related with a credit card ?

Anonymity is impossible so you really are stuck with being prepared as best you can for what could be the next step.

Back