testtest

ATF Seizes Customer Data from Gun Company, Uses It to Confiscate Guns and Raid Home of California Firefighter

If that isn't blatant overreach, i don't know what is. What's next. Everyone in America with a wire coat hanger or flippy piece of metal is gonna be in possession of a machine gun? Back in the 90s they had a rule/law that if you possessed the items to assemble a machine gun, then you possessed a machine gun. Possession by intent was what it was called, i think. If you were on Sarco's mailing list or shotgun news and a couple others, you were watched, closely.
I never had issue as i rarely purchased through the mail at the time. I just remember reading a very lengthy article in the shotgun news about it. This was around the time ATF was killing people on public TV. And it's exactly stupidity like this that breeds further stupidity by misguided lame brains like Timothy McVeigh. We don't need a repeat of that.

All I can say on this is WOW, any excuse that makes it sound good to them, they will use.

atf-seizes-customer-data-confiscate-guns-from-california-firefighter
Why would anyone involved in a pro firearms coalition as quoted in the article use the term “assault weapon”??

until the firearm populace corrects any and all media, govt or other persons using the term “assault weapon” as false while correcting them to the term “rifle” or “ modern sporting rifle”, those perceptions of the rifle will never go away.

Back