testtest

ATF seizes guns, just in case he does something in the future

I don't trust all these bloggers to tell the whole truth any more than CNN or MSNBC, even if they are "pro" something I support.
um..ok

that gal knows more than you'd ever imagine

Last edited:
Good for you.

Trust NO ONE.

The LIES are out there. The forces of Evil will use every trick to divide us while they happily conquer and enslave us.
1704055929720.png

Yeah, right. Any LEO I ever worked with when I was in social work (I worked with system kids transitioning into independent living) told me they could not interfere or arrest someone for what they MIGHT do. And believe me, there were times I KNEW they were in dangerous situations, but I understood what the cops were saying. It's frustrating as hell, but these kids were emancipated and made decisions that we could not interfere with unless the line of the law was crossed. I have a hard time believing that the ATF is above the laws of the land. Correct me if I'm wrong..

I just reread this, and I know government agencies are pushing the envelope these days. If it is actually happening, it's just another part of our country crumbling.

Yeah, right. Any LEO I ever worked with when I was in social work (I worked with system kids transitioning into independent living) told me they could not interfere or arrest someone for what they MIGHT do. And believe me, there were times I KNEW they were in dangerous situations, but I understood what the cops were saying. It's frustrating as hell, but these kids were emancipated and made decisions that we could not interfere with unless the line of the law was crossed. I have a hard time believing that the ATF is above the laws of the land. Correct me if I'm wrong..

I just reread this, and I know government agencies are pushing the envelope these days. If it is actually happening, it's just another part of our country crumbling.
this ATF thing, reminds me of a Tom Cruise movie......anyone else see it..???

In a future where a special police unit is able to arrest murderers before they commit their crimes

Last edited:
IDK, I've seen some of Liberty Doll's videos in the past and she's always been on point.
Frankly, I wouldn't put anything past ATF. But in the video she does say that's there's more to this story that has yet to come out. I'll just wait and see.

IDK, I've seen some of Liberty Doll's videos in the past and she's always been on point.
Frankly, I wouldn't put anything past ATF. But in the video she does say that's there's more to this story that has yet to come out. I'll just wait and see.
Liberty Doll always says there is more to the story, and that she will update when she gets that information.

i find her to be legit, like the Guns & Gadgets guy.

Back