testtest

ATF Targeting FFLs for License Revocation

I think this is window dressing and shows how desperate the Biden administration is to look like they are doing something, when the reality is they have been completely ineffectual. I would have thought that all the things listed would get you in deep crap regardless. Let’s see how effective they are when the law suits start flying.

I have tremendous respect for honest LEO's and generally support legitimate law enforcement efforts to protect the public. That being said, this policy is nothing more than an attempt to deprive citizens of their Constitutional rights. The ATF cannot in good faith claim that this policy protects the public because the DOJ's own studies conclusively prove that only a miniscule number of criminals obtain firearms from licensed sellers through any means other than theft.

This administration claims that putting street-level criminals in jail is discriminatory and ineffective, despite absolute proof that no incarcerated person has ever been able to directly rape, rob, or kill any free member of the public. Their proposed solution to rampant street crime is to completely ignore 98% of the proven causes of violence in order to focus on 2% of possible causes. If the ATF knows that licensed dealers are overwhelmingly law-abiding small business owners, then targeting them can never be a legitimate law enforcement effort.

When working for LGS I can't even remember how many times we were ok'd to sell a gun and days later after approval by them told we cannot and could not sell a gun to said individuals. They wanted us to get guns back! I always told whoever that called me that they had customers address and maybe they needed to go get the guns back, it wasn't my job! Never heard a peep!

Back