testtest

ATF Withdraws Request for Comments on Pistol Braces

They now have our email addresses and IP addresses. They got what they wanted. A supplement to the list they got from stamps.com (for the 80% witch hunt.) I thought about that as I placed my comment (copy n paste) from GOA through Ammoland's link. There are additional links on Q's website.
We just kicked the can a little further down the road. I think they were afraid president Trump would abolish through executive order, their over-reaching agencies. They'll likely come back harder and sneakier than before if president Trump can't turn this election to his favor.
I’m sorry but the conspiracy theory view on this is so out dated. They don’t need any “list”. If they want to track proponents of the 2nd amendment, they will/have. This was simply an acknowledgment that they messed up on the # of days allowed for comment and are going to refile correctly. Which, btw, all the 48k comments got deleted because it wasn’t in compliance with the law....js.

I’m sorry but the conspiracy theory view on this is so out dated. They don’t need any “list”. If they want to track proponents of the 2nd amendment, they will/have. This was simply an acknowledgment that they messed up on the # of days allowed for comment and are going to refile correctly. Which, btw, all the 48k comments got deleted because it wasn’t in compliance with the law....js.
Another government agency at its best. 🤦‍♂️

GOA appreciation letter on recent status of ATF Pistol Brace action.

Awesome Christmas gift for the 2A community!

Very sweet.

Back