testtest

ATF's October Surprise

jfmorris

Master Class
Founding Member
I knew of the Honey Badger issue, but didn't see where anyone else had yet posted a link to this article I just got in my email from the GOA:

I knew of the Honey Badger issue, but didn't see where anyone else had yet posted a link to this article I just got in my email from the GOA:

Unbelievable. Totally unbelievable.

1 Speechless copy.gif

Time to disband the ATF+E!!
6 years ago the ATF royally screwed over my life long gunsmith. It caused him to lose his class 3 FFL. Cost him tens of thousands to rectify the wrong. All along he was in the right yet the ATF agent went rogue and wrote him up on an infraction that was totally turned upside down and inside out by the agent.
Guess who ended up fighting on his side? A retired ATF agent who got fed up with the crud at the agency. He helped the lawyer wade through the horsehockey the agency was running. Luckily they got the right judge and he also chastise the agency for the scam they were running. Just how many others did this officer do this to and how many did she put out of business? I'm guessing many more who decided they didn't have the fortitude to take on this large bureaucratic agency.

6 years ago the ATF royally screwed over my life long gunsmith. It caused him to lose his class 3 FFL. Cost him tens of thousands to rectify the wrong. All along he was in the right yet the ATF agent went rogue and wrote him up on an infraction that was totally turned upside down and inside out by the agent.
Guess who ended up fighting on his side? A retired ATF agent who got fed up with the crud at the agency. He helped the lawyer wade through the horsehockey the agency was running. Luckily they got the right judge and he also chastise the agency for the scam they were running. Just how many others did this officer do this to and how many did she put out of business? I'm guessing many more who decided they didn't have the fortitude to take on this large bureaucratic agency.
It seems like there is really weak leadership at the ATF that cannot control these rouge agents.

I would not agree to disband, rather than ensure that their laws must pass thru some sort of legal review board . (Maybe they already do). Look at the FBI and politically going after trump. All fed and state bureaus are the same. Personal and political agenda above constitutional law.

look at Wal-Mart. IRS doesnt have the manpower in the whole agency to audit them,so the IRS lets them estimate taxes.
Lots of agency's operate in similar fashion until the Govt Accountabily Office steps in

I would not agree to disband, rather than ensure that their laws must pass thru some sort of legal review board . (Maybe they already do). Look at the FBI and politically going after trump. All fed and state bureaus are the same. Personal and political agenda above constitutional law.

look at Wal-Mart. IRS doesnt have the manpower in the whole agency to audit them,so the IRS lets them estimate taxes.
Lots of agency's operate in similar fashion until the Govt Accountabily Office steps in

Sometimes you need to tear down the whole house to build a better one.
Yes I agree there's a need but the weeds in the foundation have compromised its integrity to the extreme.

Back